Chapter 2: The party

Robin was not sure what to wear to the party. He'd never been to a party, and had no idea what it would be like. He ended up putting on a pair of ripped blue jeans, and his favourite purple hoodie, with a simple white shirt underneath. He decided this looked ok, and texted Chrom to ask when he was coming to pick him up for the party.

Chrom texted back almost immediately that he was on his way. Five minutes later, he had arrived in front of Robin's house. Robin left the house. Chrom greeted him as he entered the car. "Hey." 

"Hi." Robin said nervously. "You ready to go?" Chrom said, starting up his car. "Yeah…" Robin answered, and they were off.

Robin could hear the blasting of music even from outside the house. As they entered the house, he also realized it was incredibly crowded inside. There was people everywhere. He moved closer to Chrom, a bit nervous. Chrom noticed and put a hand on his shoulder in response, and Robin blushed.

"Chrom! Hey! Chrom!" A voice came from inside, and Robin realized it was Roy as he got closer. "Good to see you buddy! I see you brought your friend. Help yourself to anything."
"Thanks, man."

"Hey, let's go inside," said the bluenette. They walked in and sat at the bar. Chrom poured himself a drink.  "Do you want a drink?" He asked. "No, I'm okay." Robin answered.

"Suit yourself." He said as he took a sip.
"Sooo you've ever been to a party?" Chrom asked. "No… It's just not my thing." He said."Then why don't I make it your thing?" He winked. Robin blushed. "I mean… If you want to." They stared at each other almost… longingly. Then Chrom suddenly coughed and said, "This song is pretty good, huh?"

As Robin was about to answer, he suddenly heard people yelling in the living room.
"YOOOOO MARTH AND IKE ARE FINALLY GONNA FIGHT!" A teal haired boy yelled. Robin and Chrom quickly got up to see the fight. Indeed, there was a fight happening. "Should we try to stop it?" Robin asked as he looked at Chrom.

"I'm not getting into the middle of a fight. Maybe we should go…" Chrom said. "Then let's leave." They left out the front door, and as they left, they saw a car pull into the driveway. "Oh, shit." Chrom mumbled. "What?" The white haired male asked. "I think that's Roy's dad." Chrom said, grabbing Robin's hand to run to his car. They rushed to the car and drove off.

After driving for a while, the two looked at each other and started giggling uncontrollably. "That sure was something." Chrom said after they had calmed down. "Definitely." 

They pulled up to Robin's house.

"Thank you." Robin said. "For what?" The bluenette answered. Robin looked away from Chrom. "For… taking me to the party. I had fun." When Robin looked back at Chrom, he was smiling.

"Yeah, anytime."

Robin left the car and entered his house.