--CHAPTER FOUR : HOME ALONE--

"Okay,that's all for today..."Chan looked at the younger who just rubbed his left eyes and smile.

"You want coffee?"

"I don't drink coffee... It will make me drunk..."Chan coughed as Jeongin finished his words. Jeongin looked up at Chan.

"I want to sleep..."

"You want to sleep? You can sleep at my bed if you-"

"I want to sleep on your shoulder..."Chan widened his eyes.

"No,no,no... Sleep on my bed. It feel more confortable than- And he already sleep."Chan looked at his shoulder and see Jeongin already sleep on there.

"I'll just left you here..."Chan is about to stood up and walked away from Jeongin,but Jeongin grabbed his wrist.

"Stay... Don't leave me alone... I'm scared..."

"I-I'm not leaving you alone... I-I just want to grab some blanket at the upstair... For you..."Chan looked at the younger again.

"Liar... Your body already hot and I don't need that idiot blanket."Jeongin pulled Chan and making Chan fall on the couch. Jeongin quickly jumped onto Chan and buried his face on Chan's chest.

"W-what are you d-doing...?"Chan asked.

"You are my blanket..."Jeongin replied as he brushed his face on Chan's chest.

"Hmm... Your heart beating really fast..."

"You such a pervent boy..."Jeongin chuckled a bit.

"Now sleep. I want to call your mom and tell her that you stay at my home."Chan said. Suddenly an idea popped in Jeongin's small brain.

"I already tell her... But if you want me to sleep... So... Pat my head like a little fox."Chan froze.

Hell no! You're so annoying and-

Chan's through being cut after hia hand automaticaly patted Jeongin's fluffy red hair.

And cute...

Chan shook his head.

What am I doing?!

Chan moved his hand from Jeongin's hair.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm just- And he sleep again before I can finished my word."Chan sighed but then smile.

"How cute are you look when you sleep..."Chan talked to himself as he caress Jeongin's cheeks.

W-what am I doing?! Are you crazy,Chan?! What if he know?!

"Hmm..."Jeongin moved a bit making Chan heart beat fast.

Oh my god,ready for being teased by him...

Chan closed his both eyes,waiting for Jeongin teased him. But something that out from the younger mouth making Chan to widened his eyes.

"I love you..."

"Chan..."

———

A/N: weird chapter—3—