00 - Ink's Phone

[tap]

[tap]

[tap]

"Huft huft.. Almost there." I mutters and keeps on running with my hood on. I have earphones on my ears with low volume so I still can hear my surroundings while hearing my music. I am carrying my school bag with a bread on my mouth. You know, teenager, always multi tasking.

Let me introduce my name! Hello guys! My name is Error Destructions! I know, It's a weird name. Hey! Blame my parents for give me that name. Anyway I'm 16 years old and a 'male'. IF ANYONE SAYS I'M A GIRL, PROBABLY THEY ARE BLIND! I'M A MALE OKAY? YOU READERS MUST BELIEVE ME THAT I'M A MAN!

I'm a highschooler as you can see from my age. I'm grade 10 and I live in Indonesia. This country gets really good weather, It's always sunny around January till July while the rest months are usually rainy and clouded. In here, Everyone are polite and well mannered. For an example...

Suddenly a random kid bumps into me and she immediately panics. "S-Sorry b-brother! I was chasing my friends."

SEE! RESPECTS! IT FEELS S GOOD TO HAVE AT LEAST A KID RESPECT YOU AS AN OLDER HUMAN!

I smile and nod, "Yeah, go and chase your friend. He must be really far now." I say and walk to my school. Sky High. It's my school name, It has a motto which is 'fly high through the sky, above the sky is still the sky and never give up trying to reach it.'

Indonesia is also great because there's lots of different varieties of animals and plants that you can see almost everyday! Living in here is a little cheaper than the other countries. If you don't know Indonesia, Then at least you know Bali right? The place where lots of tourists comes and enjoys the paradise of the beach.

Enough with ranting about Indonesia! Let's move on to myself! As I'm walking inside the class and opening the door.

.

.

.

SPLASH!

"..." I look at myself that's splashed with water. My clothes all now are wet and I look absolutely like a mess. I sigh softly and give the bullies a look. They all start laughing and mocking me from my look. They are Dust, Horror and Killer. The trio delinquents that like to use e as their prank toys.

"HAHAHAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ERROR?" They laugh and give each other a bro-fist at their success.

"Well cleaning myself with water duh, Wait... You don't know what a bath is? Oh yeah I forget that you three take a bath in the puddle of muds." I roll his eyes and puts down my bag on my seat. I take a new pair of clothes from my bag and walks away to the man's bathroom. Of course to change my clothes duh.

[Meanwhile]

Killer growls and smirks when he notice someone's phone on the table. He make sure the phone isn't in silent and put it inside Error's bag. "Come on guys, let's watch what happen. Let's humiliate him even more." Killer whispers in hatred.

Dust nods, "We need to tell him who's he boss here. Let's show him who's the loser here." Dust growls and smirks softly.

Horror smirks with him as well, Both of them clearly agree on humiliating Error for saying harsh words to three of them. "Let's get him kicked out from this school." Horror mutters.

.

.

.

I smile happily once I finish changing my clothes. I walk back to my class, Lots of students are already there. They are sitting and waiting for the teacher. I put my wet clothes inside my backpack and sits on my chair. Why the homeroom teacher hasn't come yet?

Are they sick?

Probably.

"Wait... WHERE"S MY PHONE!?" Suddenly a scream comes out from someone's mouth. That screams attract lots of attention from inside the classroom. I also turn my head to the source of the scream.

He is Ink. Ink is one of the most creative student in my class. He is good at drawing, painting, decorating and more. He's most talented person in art. Heck even Ink wins the international art competition that held in Singapore. He's becoming famous because of that. Sometimes I wonder... What do I accomplish in this world? Nothing. Other people at my age already win lots of competitions and even gain moneys. Meanwhile me? I did nothing.

Anyway get back to he topic...

"Ink, Calm down. Lets try to call your phone." Dream, Ink's friend smiles. Dream opens his phone and calls Ink's numbers.

Ding ding ding dong!

Wait... Why is that sounds muffled and around here?

Everyone suddenly look at me and I look down at my bag. It's vibrating. "..." I immediately look through my bag and find Ink's phone there.

Ink glares at me while I sweat nervously. I DIDN'T DO ANY OF IT. "Error..." He growls and snatches his phone away from me.

"You know that if I steal your phone, I will put it on silent right?" I say but suddenly I ended up in Principle Office.

Great...

~To be continued

What Error imagined

Art doesn't belong to me
It belongs to the respectful artist