10

It didn't take a minute after leaving taehyung's house, jeongguk heard his phone ring. Still dazed in the moment, he forgot to check the ID before picking it up.

"Where the hell are you?" Yoongi's voice could be heard from the other side. He sounded- well he sounded bored, as always.

"I was- I was out, hyung", he hesitated for a moment, avoiding the taehyung part completely.

"Well, say that to seokjin, not me" yoongi sounded annoyed.

Why would I say this to jin-

OH MY LORD

"Shit, shit, shit, I totally forgot about them. Oh god I'm gone tomorrow" jeongguk panicks. He could hear hoseok laughing loudly at the back with something along the line of 'might be gone today'
These idiots.
"What did jin hyung say?"

"He was annoyed as hell. He even tried to contact you, but you wouldn't pick up your phone. He was damn worried about you"

"Thanks hyung"
And with that he throws his phone to the rear seat, changing his now destination to the one and only Kim Seokjin's dorm.

Taehyung, after making sure, jeongguk had completely left the whole apartment complex, fell right back into his pillow with his back facing the ceiling and screamed as loud as he could. With no actual way to express his emotions in words, all he could do was scream, scream his emotions out.

"why why why"
taehyung kicked his legs in the air, rolling his body around the whole bed until he calmed down his racing heart.

His head went right back to the museum, making him blush again. He aggressively shook his head left and right trying to get the image off his head.

Taehyung get hold of yourself, jeongguk is just trying to play with your feelings. He tries convincing himself.

Even when his mind seemed to understand what taehyung wanted to say, but his heart compelled otherwise. It still raced for the doe eyed male.

Damn it taehyung, you are unbelievable.

And with that he jumped back into the bed, pulling his duvet over, trying to get some sleep. Maybe this could calm him down.

While when all this happened, jeongguk reached yoongi's house, soon after he left seokjin's. Jin was not at all pleased on seeing jeongguk as he ditched them both at the cafe and even left without a word, destroying their date.
That visit wasted his two hour in lecture and a promised favor to pay for his meals whenever they both went out together. Well that's over anyhow.

There he is now, standing on yoongi's doormat, waiting for the latter to open the door.

"Oh kook, what brings you here?" Yoongi's sarcastic voice passed through his head, quite not pleased to have a visitor this late.

"Hyung, I think I have a crush on someone"