Chapter 3: Ashlynne's Lying?!?

Spring Bonnie's POV: 

Bryan was acting strange during minigames, but I can't focus on that now. Bryan looked confused himself when he mentioned  Michael, which means...does he not remember anything? Why doesn't he remember? I remember him talking with someone on the phone about medication, so I assumed it must've been either his doctor or a pharmacist. I have to let Molten know about that call. 

Bryan's POV:

 I was still thinking from yesterday, why did I have to take that prescription anyways? I don't know, mom is kinda weird. Why does it feel weird to call Ashlynne my mom?  Maybe it's because she's my doctor, or maybe it's because she's not really who she says she is...

Molten's POV: 

Clone Afton walked up to me, and he looked nervous. I could tell something was off. I guess I'll just figure out when he talks. "Hey Molten...I heard Bryan on the phone with someone, talking about a prescription. It seems like he also doesn't remember anything before his coma. Why is that?" 

(Italic is whoever's POV it is speaking, normal is the person they're talking to.)

"I'm not sure. Perhaps it has something to do with the medication?" "Yes, maybe. It sure is sounding like that." Huh. So whoever is giving Bryan this prescription clearly doesn't want him to remember his past. We have to get hold of that medication, and somehow convince Bryan to stop taking it. But how?

Bryan's POV: 

Molten walked up to me. He asked me if I had any medications. "Why?" "It's because whoever gave you that medication didn't want you to remember your past." "My mom gave it to me."

Molten's POV:

Who does he think his mom is? "What's your mom's name?" "Ashlynne is her name. Why?" "Bryan...that's not your real mother...who do you think your father is?" "I don't have a father. He died in a plane crash when I was little...I don't remember him..." "Your father is still alive, Bryan..." Well, that's not a complete lie. I can't tell him right off the bat that his father died in an animatronic suit and is now a living, talking trash rabbit that murdered people for a living. 

Bryan's POV: 

So...Ashlynne was lying to me...this whole time...I can't believe her...I'm going to stop taking her stupid medication. I gave it to Molten as he requested a little earlier in our conversation, and I walked out of the pizzeria without saying another word. 

Hey, it's Faith again. I can't believe I've already got 50 views!!! I expected to get 4. xD  "Not that they're interested in the book, anyways. Or you." Oh, go away Ashlynne! You're just a stupid OC antagonist I made for this book! I could easily replace you. Sorry about her. She's annoying. Bye for now, everyone! :3