Chapter 14: Chris's Strange Timidness

Chris's POV:

I pretended I was fine, but I still feel...nervous...I just tried to hide my stuttering for a little, and for a little bit, it worked. I returned to the pizzeria, and...I saw...Ash...she was darkly cackling, right in front of the security doors. However, as quickly as it started, it ended. I was trying not to burst into tears. I saw Baby, and I immediately held her tightly and buried my head into her chest, and I started to cry.

"...Bryan?"

 I heard my dad say, taken aback by my actions. 

                                  "F-father...I-I'm sorry-"

 I began, but I was cut off by my mom. 

"Chris, honey, what's wrong?"

                                      "I-I saw A-Ashlynne i-in the pizzeria...but s-she wasn't really there...b-but it still s-scared me, mommy-

I then cut myself off, flustered by the name I just called my mother and clamped my hands around my mouth in shock. My mother, father, Eliza, and Michael were also taken aback once again from my actions, this time being verbal actions. 

"Chris...do you want to spend some sibling time with Eliza and me?" 

                                           "S-sure, Mikey-I MEAN MICHAEL!!!"

 "It's fine, you can call me Mikey, Chris." 

                                             "O-ok?"

Ballora's POV:

I couldn't help but feel worried about Chris. I get the whole thing about him being nervous and stuttering, but calling me 'mommy'? The last time (before today, of course) that he called me that was before the...bite...I started to watch my kids horse around, and the next thing you know, Chris is on Michael's back! How is he...Michael's only a couple inches taller than him, so how...They're like, the same weight!!! How?!? I decided not to question it any further and watched as Elizabeth chased Michael, who still had Chris on his shoulders. All of them were laughing, I was just glad they could find some peace with everything that's been going on. 

Ash's POV:

I watched them all from the pizzeria's cameras, I had hacked the security system, and was able to see through them. Looks like Chris is hallucinating, how cute!~ Just makes everything a whole lot easier, he'll be too caught up in his own mind to tell it apart from reality! Watch out, Chris. Your life's about to get a whole lot harder. 

How was that chapter? It was trash... It had you in it, so I guess it is trash. Hey-Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Bye, everyone! :3