Chapter 32: The Meeting

AN: Sorry, I know I haven't made a chapter in 4 or so months. ;w;

No time to waste, let's get right to it!

===========================================

3rd Person:

The main room of the pizzeria was crowded with Molten, Jon, and the Afton family. Chris then proceeded to begin a speech. 

Chris's POV:

Chris: italic, Baby: default font, Ballora: italic-bold, Jon: default-underline, Molten: bold-underline, Springtrap: bold, Michael: italic-underline.

"I've brought you all to the main room today because...something has been happening, and it's not recent."

  "...What seems to be the issue?"

(Chris then explained what has been going on, the author is being somewhat lazy and does not want to repeat the explanation)

"So you're telling me an animatronic bear with anomolous properties has been following you around for the past 7 months?!"

"...Yeah...?"

"Why haven't you told us this before?!"

"I...I don't know...!"

"That doesn't matter right now, what matters is if this bear has malicious intent, and where it is!"

"I think that it's name is...Nightmare?"

y*@1o)u!c#a8n)n02o$&t*!r#%u*#n%

"Ah...!"

"Chris?!"

"I...I remember him...I feel...dizzy..."

"Chris!"

Everyone's voices got distorted, and soon everything faded to black...

3rd Person:

Springtrap and Ballora then gently lifted their son, and went to take him somewhere he could lay until he awoke...

The others, with the exception of Michael went off to their own devices. He walked off into the direction that his parents and younger brother went, wanting to make sure that his brother was ok.

Little did they know...Someone unwelcome to the establishment had hid in the shadows, watching it all go down. 

???'s POV:

I watched the exchange from the vents, and took a moment to process the information I was given...Nightmare, huh? Sounds like he could be VeRy useful in my plan...

Oh Chris, your time is coming to an end...and you'll never see what's coming...

=============================

Date: May 28, 2020

Word count: 284