"I really love the people who are getting married for the third time, everyone is so relaxed," said William as he walked along the edge of the pool and checked carefully while the guests accepted their seats at their seats while waiting for the start of the ceremony so they could see the luck of the happy couple's eyes. Everyone knew what would happen. It was the bride, Eve Littles, married for the third time and the groom for the fifth time. Their marriage did not seem to have a bright future or a particularly long one, but that is the third time I guess. The couple had met each other at a golf club for the community bride was recently divorced from a banker and he was recently widower after the baby died in a car accident on her way home from the airport after a journey from the Maldives. Their relationship had started strongly with common passion for money, Eve Littles soon new real man was an engineer and did not have a small bank account. During the first meeting with judgment for almost nine months, they had been so devoted and in love they looked forward to marrying and sharing a future with each other but over time the impressions of those they frantically broke about small things but above all disappeared about money. And they will hardly manage the first year before the divorce, not many of our clients will always find something between those who have seen so in love and usually things like money or business alongside."I think we should specialize in such weddings" William interrupted my thoughts."There are not enough exceptions and it would be a waste of your talent without the young nervous brides." My mother said as realistically as ever. I bring out the mobile and quickly switch off the sound so I do not forget it then, it had happened once before and everyone checked on me while a melodic melody was played in the hall which had turned out to be Jilly who was bored and forgot that I worked ."It's true," said William, complacently, as his gaze focused on a man with a tight suit and apparently well-trained with well-styled dark hair walking toward the front rows of chairs, but finally a woman in green dress came forging her. swollen pregnant belly and pulled the man to their seats a couple of rows longer back. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding while William turned to us."I've talked to Bee she's confirmed the time of Monday's meeting," he said quickly."William!" Exclaimed Mom. "You know I hate fast wedding," she said with disgust."But it's not until September it's just July," he replied reassuringly."The end of July," Mum emphasized. "It could have happened if it was the third marriage but they are not and it is the social wedding and a lot of work," said Mum, excited by the thought of it. "Natalie you forget we get a real budget," he said encouragingly and persuasively at the same time."But you can't put a price on mental health""They should if they could," he said with a smile made to a passing guest to the wedding party. I never understood how they managed to get a smile made that was so credible, it's like a skilled liar, I thought slowly. We are all liars. "Show time" exclaimed William after a while silence and lies to smiles. And Mom stretched herself before she got together with her thoughts and plans to get a successful evening."You are right. Louna takes you BRH? "But she turned her heel and went toward her position for the cermonine without expecting a response from me. The BRH-Rear row to the right was my usual position I kept watch over the entrance if someone would get to contaminate before the ceremony is over to get to the reception first. I have never understood what was so good about the reception, it probably was to come first.We had all our tasks and our usual placement was: Mom sent in the wedding sequence, I watched them with a look as it went toward the altar and William at the front, he would intervene if someone fainted, forgot his promises or lost the rings. He also kept his eyes on the ring carrier and the flower girls if they were to become impatient or behaved badly. So far, all those things had happened at the same time at a wedding, which now goes after the name "The Disaster". I took out the mobile one more time to check that the sound was off (which it was still).From my place at the back I could see the little event with the teeming guests who, with expectation, were waiting to see the happy couple. William had been right it had been easy to plan the wedding, it had taken nine months but it was simple with clean colors, it was classic. Cream colored ribbons were at each place for the guests and simple flower arrangements of pink lilies and hydrangeas in light colors. The couple had no special wishes for the wedding more than it would be held in the local Country Club, the club arranged with the food (three-course and buffet) which they also arranged with the tort (a large peat with white marzipan and chocolate roses) we arranged dj. Everything had gone well so far. But despite the beautiful weddings that the bride has been very pleased with, she became the happiest over the fact that the oldest daughter got engaged a few weeks earlier and announced that she also wanted a "Barret" wedding. Usually, my mother would have been over happy by getting another customer for her, it was to take two flies in a bang, but the problem was that she would get married in early September, which meant that you had to work quickly and everything needed happen now!I sat down on my seat and nodded politely to the couple some chairs away from me, they looked happy in the early 30s, the man in a suit and the woman in a shining yellow pants suit.