Chapt.8 | Shocked&More Shock

• Jaida's POV •

"He Did What!?!?" I screamed after hearing my mom explain what happened to her and Drake. I was beyond pissed off. How could he do her like that?!

"Jaida...Sweetie, calm down. It's been five years that I've had to deal with that. It's over now." Mom tried to convince me but y'all know darn well it's not over until I say it'over!

"Nah, mom. He's not about to do you like that! And after I 'died' though? That's messed all the way up!" I ranted on.

She placed a hand on my cheek and shook her head. She looked up at me, eyes crystal clear and glossy. "Don't. He's not worth the media and he's def not worth the heartache. Come. Let's go home." She told me.

I sighed, straightened the collar on my polo shirt and stood up. I went over to my dad who was about to head out too. "Dad, I love you. See you later." I told him.

He smiled and gave me a long hug. "Be good at ya moms. Love ya baby girl." I always love it when he tells me that he loves me. He does it every day.

I smiled, walked over to my mom and grabbed the duffel full of stuff I would need for the weekend. I grabbed her hand as we walked out together.

Then...the paparazzi appeared, snapping tons of pictures and throwing shade and questions out way.

"Nicki, who is this?"

"Did Jaida rise from the dead?"

"Jaida! How was death?!"

"Did you lie to us Nicki!?"

"Say front page!"

I wanted to stomp a deep hole in all of their as- butts but mom was right there and then there'd be even more media!

We hurried to mom's car, hopped in as quick as we could and headed off towards her mansion. I wish I could see my sibs but mom tells me that they won't be back for at least another week or two.

I did talk to my Nana and she's so excited that I'm back! Even Sandi was so excited. Uncle Wayne came to see me and he told me something I'll never forget.

"Take care of ya moms, Princess. She's not gonna always be here so love her while you can. Protect her and be there for her every day. You only get one moms."

That was the highlight inspirational speech of the year. Uncle Wayne is the Real MVP!

Anyways, after we got to her new mansion, she gave me a tour. Everything was so cute and luxurious.

"Now, I didn't know you were coming back. Ever. But I'm giving this room to you." She started before opening a crystal white door. I walked inside and it was completely empty. The walls were a light hot pink color and the floor was tan glossy wood. I turned to look at her. "It's pretty though." I complimented. She went into a for of laughter.

"It's temporary. You're getting your own house soon. You're twenty. But we're going to look for furniture and stuff today so let's go."

"Again?"

"Again."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After several hours of endless shopping, we were now at home while the moving people set up my room. Mom and I are sitting down in the lounge, watching Why Did I Get Married Two together since it's only seven in the afternoon. 

"I never understood this movie until now." Mom stated over Tasha's loud screaming. I giggled. "It'll be worth it. Just wait." I assured her.

I know mom told me not to do anything but Drake will eventually get his. When he sees how good mom, the twins and I are, he will want to be apart of our family again.

But not today he won't.

"You don't know how long I've wished for this day. The two of us together again." She spoke, eyes becoming glossy every second with every word. I bet this is like a dream to her.

"I know, Mom. I just wanted to come back to you when I am healed. And I am." I informed her. She nodded and kissed my forehead.

Being a cancer survivor was the hardest thing I strived for. And to accomplish something so big, it's an amazing feeling.

"Yes, yes I know." She giggled slightly. I placed my head on her shoulder and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Just wait until he finds out though."

"And I'll be waiting."

A few more hours passed and the movers were done. I had paintings with mom, the twins, me, and of course the lovely Marilyn Monroe. I even had daddy's portrait on my wall titled August.

"You like it? Because I love it!" Mom smiled, taking a look around. "Yes. The cheetah print brings out everything. I'm in Loveee." I sung and fell back on the bed.

She did the same and we stared at the diamonds glistening on the chandelier lights.

"What's your favorite one of my songs?" She asked me out of the blue. I thought for a moment, "Anaconda". She laughed. "Why?" "Because My anaconda don't!"

I couldn't help but laugh along with her. Times like these are priceless.

As soon as the moment came, it was taken away. M&m's cell phone went ringing full blast. She looked at the screen and her face twisted up.

"Hello?" She answered. The person on the other line had a deep voice. "I'll be there."

She stood up quickly, grabbed my arm and ran out of the room with me behind her. I knew not to ask questions with something so serious like this. We hopped into her lambo and she sped towards the express-way. I knew right then..

We were headed to the hospital.

When we got there, she didn't even bother to park the correct way. She killed the engine and got out. I did the same and ran in behind her.

"Kristen Graham." She told the secretary. She handed us a pass as we went through the doors to the back. We got on an elevator and headed to the children's ward. Once the doors were open, we went directly to Room 523 and that's when I saw her.

"Oh, Nika. She's gonna be alright." Nana Carol whispered, pulling mom into a hug. "What happened?" I asked, looking down at a worried Kaiden. I picked him up and he hugged me tightly as if he already knew who I was.

"Sis, is Krissy gonna be okay?" He asked in the crook of my neck. I sighed. "She will. She's strong, Brody."

He smiled, kissed my cheek and whispered 'I Love You' inside of my ear. I kissed his forehead and went over to Kristen who was now awakening.

"Sis!" She yelled which caused everyone to jump. I bet she thought she was dreaming. I'm happy that mom showed them pictures to recognize me. "Hey, Princessa!" I greeted, kissing her cheek.

I gave her a side hug and gave Nana Carol one. I turned to mom who smiled at all of us. Then we turned back to Kristen.

"She had a minor asthma attack but she made it out alright. She's a survivor." The nurse told us.

I nodded because she was telling the truth. We Marajs are all Soldiers, Survivors, & Strong Courageous People!

A little before we were about to leave, the devil and the dog came running through the door. All eyes were wide and the room was silent. All until there was a...

"JAIDA!?!????!"

©©©©©©©©©©©

HEYYYYYY PEOPLE! SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE! IM SOOOOO INCREDIBLY BUSY BUT I FOUND A WAY TO UPDATE! THREE PROJECTS DO FRIDAY SO I FELT LIKE I OWED THIS TO YALL! IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT! 💕😁

SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFF! JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN!? 👌

I LOVE YALL! THANK YOU FOR THE 10K VOTES ON ALL MY STORIES ADDED TOGETHER!❤️❤️😘😘😘

THIS IS MY TOP #1 SERIES OF 'JAIDA DANIELLE MARAJ' & ITS A SUCCESS! ❤️❤️❤️

CONTINUE TO VOTE, SUBSCRIBE, & COMMENT! I READ THEM ALL! 😁👋

SEE YA SOON!!! ✌️✌️

- JAI JAI 💕 , INDIYANA 💕 , LONDYNN 💕