Chapt. 7 | Secrets & Surprises

• ONIKA's POV •

Just when things got worse, they got a little better. It's been two weeks . My hand is healed and Things have been good. August & I have been in the studios a lot & so have Trey Songz and I.

"Mommy, you leaving with us?" Kristen asked, confused. I giggled and kissed her nose. "No baby but mommy is headed out too." I told her. She nodded and nestled her nose into the crook of my neck.

Today the twins are going back to Queens with my momma for a while. Just so that I can have a few weeks to get business started. They'll be back by August for school.

"Gimme hugs & Kisses!" I told them. They came running back to me, giving me kisses all over and a huge hug. "I Love you, mommy!" They chorused. I kissed their cheeks. "I love you too!" I admitted.

Then I stood up and hugged my mom, kissing her cheek and smiling. "Thank you, mommy! I'll call whenever I can. I love you!" I told her. She smiled. "I love you, too!" 😘

After they headed out, I locked the house and put the security Code on. I hopped into my adventador and started it. I drove off towards the gates and went through them, hearing them close behind me. Then, I headed to the studio.

• ?????'s POV •

I sat into my daddy's car, rapping to 'Wowzers' by my uncle Wayne. I reached for my McDonald's cup and took a sip of my drink. I looked a few cars over and noticed that she was here.

I smiled.

I looked down at my lock screen which was of her and kissed it. I pulled out my necklace and kissed it too before cutting the car off and getting out.

About fifteen minutes later, I walked in. My daddy was in the booth singing his part of the song while she was sitting on the couch writing.

"Umm...August you know...I'm here to save you...me and them girls...we ain't the same boo... You know I hate it....ummm" She sung, writing down the words and getting stuck.

I walked up behind her quietly and leaned down to whisper into her ear. "When you leave me.." I sung. She jumped up so bad and then screamed when she saw me.

"JAIDA!!!!" She yelled, covering her mouth and eyes getting teary. I smiled and nodded, sitting down beside her. She reached her hand out and caressed my cheek.

"Hey, Mommy." I smiled. She shook her head, a smile tugging on her lips. I bit down on my lip. I hate to see her cry.

I opened my arms for a hug and she flinched. Then she loosened up. She held her arms out and I fell into them, fitting into them like a puzzle piece.

"Mom, stop crying." I told her once I leaned up. I wiped her tears with my thumb and she stared at me in disbelief but I can see the happiness dancing in her eyes.

She hugged me tighter, letting more years fall and kissed my head for a long time. "Dawg Nic, let our baby breathe." August smiled coming out of the booth. I giggled and she let go. "And give me my keys Ma'am." He instructed me, holding out his hand. I placed the keys in his hand and pouted.

"Like....how? You d-died." Mommy stuttered. I shook my head and ran my hand across my smooth head. The leukemia has left and my hair is slowly growing back.

"Um...nah I didn't. Three hours after they announced me dead, I woke up in a body bag. I screamed loudly and a doctor heard me. He helped me out the bag and told me y'all were long gone. He said I had to be hospitalized for atleast two years and then sent me to New Orleans. That's where I met August. I was originally his baby sitter but soon became his daughter." I explained.

She nodded and fiddled with her necklace. I pulled mine out that was the same and smiled at her.

"I missed you." She said in that baby voice I love so much. I giggled and hugged her again. "I missed you tons more." I admitted.

"I love you." She confessed.

"I love you more." I added.

"And I love you most."

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!!! 😍😘 JAIDA'S BACK!!! MY NIGGA JAIDA'S BACK!!!' 😘😘😘

- I DESERVE A TON OF VOTES! 🙌😩

- MY BABES BACK!! THANKS TO INDIYANA FOR TELLING ME HOW MUCH YALL DESERVE HER COMING BACK!! 👊😍😍😍

- HOW YALL FEEL? 😁

- WHAT YALL WANT TO HAPPEN? 😏

- JUST WAIT UNTIL JAIDA FIND OUT WHAT DRAKE DID! 👊😈

- JAIDANIKA IS BACK!!!! 😍🙌👊😈🏆🔥👅💕

- CONTINUE TO VOTE & COMMENT!!! 😁😁😁

- ALSO CHECK OUT INDIYANA'S BOOK ON HER PAGE!! ITS AMAZING!!! 💕💕

- WE LOVE YALL!! 😘😘😘

- @MWAUH_ME 💕 , JAI JAI💕 , @INDIYANATHECREATOR💕