(Mini ladd) you're it~

Me and my best friend, Craig were playing hide n' seek. Y'know being the kids we are.
Craig was losing a bet we had, it was who would lose has to say yes to the winner for 3 days.

Craig was the seeker, leaving me being the hider. I run to my bedroom and hid in the closet.
"Ready or not, here I come!" Mini Shouted. He knew that I'd be hiding upstairs since there are so many choices upstairs.

He walked upstairs and first when in the washroom "y/n~" mini breathed out.
Mini was getting closer and closer by the second. I held my hand to my mouth to prevent my heavy breathing to sell me out.

I slightly opened the closet door so I can see, my breath hitches when he enters the room.

"I know you're in here, y/n~" he mutters with an evil smirk on his face. That's when everything went dead silent. 'Did he leave the room?' Possibly. Just as I was carefully walking out of the closet and headed to the door, someone wrapped their hands around my waist, causing me the yelp.
"Found you!" Mini Shouts.
I try getting out of his grip. But he mad it worse when he picked me up and placed me on his shoulder.
"C...Craig put me down!" I barked out. I was really bummed when he found me.
Now we were even on he bet.

I try wiggling my way out, but accidentally kneed him in the back, making him loosen his grip. I was about to face plant the ground but mini tried grabbing my hand, only making me spun around and made him fall with me.

Mini blushes as I was now straddling him.
His hands and my waist and my hands around his neck.
Mini hesitated but moved his head closer to mine, closing the gap between us.
I was surprised to say the least but I ended up kissing back. Mini licks my lips, begging for entrance. I teasingly denied and smirked into the kiss. But then my smirk was soon washed off by a moan when mini's hand travelled down to my ass, giving it a squeeze.(😂 ur second emoji is your reaction.) (mine was 🤠)

Mini took the chance to slip his tongue into my wet cavern.
His hands then make its way to my f/c hoodie, unzipping it and sliding it off. He then
He pulls away from the kiss and takes off my shirt. He then picks me and places me on my bed, he then kisses me once more while his hands I clip my bra.
Mini started kissing my jaw, then to my neck. Leaving really dark hickeys everywhere. I moan quietly when he started sucking on a curtain spot on my neck. He smirks and continues to suck on that spot before he started kissing down to my breast.

He sucks on one bus while his hand plays with my other boob. I moan a little louder, making him smirk wider.
His right hand trailed down to my shorts. He slid his hand under the fabric, past my underwear too. He started fingering me roughly, rubbing my clit in circles over and over, making a knot in my stomach started to from.(I've read to much lemons to know to this shit😅) I moan even louder and grip mini's hair. He groans and added another finger to the mix, just to drive me crazy.
"C-Craig~ I'm...im gonna-ah" I moan as I climaxed on mini's fingers.

Mini stops sucking on my boob and happily licks up his fingers, not leaving a spot behind.
Mini took off his shirt and pants. He does the same to my shorts and underwear.
He slid off his boxers, revealing his hard member. He then positioned himself at my entrance and looks up at me. "You sure you wanna do this? If you don't wanna do it then we can stop, if you wan-" I cut him off by a kiss. I pull away And nodded, Mini then slowly enters. I bit my lip in pain. The pain was unbearable as a few tears had escaped and slid down my cheeks.
Craig then started kissing away my tears as he slowly pulls out, and trusted.

Even though there was pain, pleasure started pulling my body. I softly moaned and started to grip mini's shoulders.
Craig has started getting faster and faster as the same not in my stomach started to form again. And that she Blu meant one thing, I was getting close. "Fuck...Craig! I'm gonna~" I moaned out as a came. "Me too~" he groaned out as his thrust got sloppy.
I moan louder when his lips attached to my neck but he soon pulled away when he groans as he came inside me (😂 akakakakakak)

He collapsed and laid beside me, playing with my hair. "Does this mean we're dating?" Mini asks with adorable puppy eyes. I giggle and kiss him, but soon pulled away.
"Does that answer your question?" He immediately nods and pecks my cheek before he slowly falls asleep. I did the same but before I was about to close my eyes Craig whisper into my ear.
"I love you, y/n" he purs. "I love you too" I say and finally fell asleep.

Oi, so yeah. I know this is really trash but i'm outa idea's. I'm also taking a break of this book since I figured I'm not into making smuts. Bye👋