Where they like to kiss you~

Evan/vanoss:
Your forehead. He loves kissing your forehead in public! He loves it when you giggle when he does it.

Jonathan/Delirious:
Your lips. He may be rough in bed. But he's nice and sweet in public. But at times it may turn into a full on make out session.

Tyler/wildcat:
Your nose. He is slightly taller than you. he wraps his arms around your waist and pecks your nose. He loves seeing you blush!

David/daithi de Nogla:
Your cheek. Even though he his hella taller than you. He'll bend down slightly and kiss your cheek.

Craig/miniladd:
Your lips. He doesn't kiss you often but you don't mind. He loves to peck your lips to make you laugh and giggle when you were in a bad mood.

Marcel/basicallyidowrk:
Everywhere. He kisses every spot on your face. He can't choose witch spot he loves the most cause He loves every inch of you. But at times he'll also kiss or even nibble on your neck. It's his second favourite spot!

Lui/lui calibre:
Your cheek and hand. This little charmer loves making you blush. Though he won't kiss you as much. He prefers hugs more.

Brian/torrorizer:
Forehead and lips. You two are both the same size though he'll make his way to kiss your forehead. It's kinda rare when he kisses your lips.