(Vanoss x reader x delirious lemon)birthday girl

Your POV
Today was my birthday and the boys were coming over.
I heard I knock on my door, that must be Tyler, Nogla, mini and lui. I thought as I opened the door.
"Hello, y/n" Mini greets and walks in.
"Happy birthday, y/n!" Tyler says and bro hugs me.
At first o thought this was just a little party, but then I saw what Tyler had in his hands...beer...
Like, five minutes past and all the boys were here.

•Time skip•

Nogla and Brian were already super drunk. Of course, and all the others were either drunk or just having a little bit. Only leaving me, Craig and brock that were sober. "Hey, y*hic*y/n come have a drink." Nogla says and offers you a beer bottle. "Uh, no thanks David-" "cmon! It's your birthday. Just a little?" He pleads. I guess a beer wouldn't really be that bad. I thought as I take the beer bottle and had a little.

Five mins laterrrr

As I was also drunk I noticed I couldn't really control myself. As I laughed at random times and started doing random shit. (I don't drink IRL so I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense)

Evan's POV
Y/n sat on my lap as she had a glass of water, not wanting to drink to much. As she was drinking, her thigh then rubbed my member. I groaned quietly in pleasure. I was hard but. "I-I'll be right back..." I say and she gets off me as I went to the bathroom and deal with my little situation. I slowly started teased myself. And then pump my member (this seems weird...) I moan and went a little faster. "Y-y/n~" i moan as I went even faster, getting close to my climax. I tried biting my lip to shut me up, but I still made noise like. "Mmmmm~" or even. "Y-y/n~ holy...s..shit"

Back to your pov

Like an hour or so, most of the boys went home as mini drove.
Now just leaving me, Evan and Jon. "We should have a sleep over!!" I shout and ran upstairs to get in a f/c tank top and Nike shorts.
I went back downstairs and sat between the boys.
"I'm gonna go get something to eat" I make my way to the kitchen.
I went to go get (any thing you please sister) I successfully got it and went back. But someone grabbed my hand and spun me around.
"E-Evan?" I say. He ignores me and kisses me.

Jon's pov

I walk into y/ns kitchen but when I saw Evan kissing y/n, a wave of jealousy washed in me.
He can at least share her...

Back to your POV

His hand snake down to my ass as he begged for entrance. I teasingly denied his plead. He slapped my ass, making me yelp and moan when I felt another pair of lips sucking and biting my neck and instantly finding my sweet spot. I moaned even louder when someone's hand slid in my shorts and fingering me.
They both stopped and helped each other undress me.
They both went in front of me as they admire my now exposed boobs.
Jonathan then smashed his lips on mine but then stopped when he whispered in my ear. "Jump." He says. I did as I was told and he carried me to my room with Evan following behind.
He drops me on the bed as he got lower and lower till he was met with my soaked f/c panties.
He then fingers me, teasing when he didn't remove my underwear. Making them even more wet.
He then pulls them off and sucks on my clit while his hands pumped in and out in a lightning speed. "Aaaah~ j-j-Jon!" I moaned as I gripped his hair. He then added his tongue the the mix. Making me cum all over him lips, he happily like it up and carried me to the ground, unzipping his jean and taking off his boxers.
"Suck it, baby girl" he says.
I gripped his member and tried putting it all in my mouth as I hollowed my cheeks and bobbled my head. "Oooh~" he moaned and grips my hair.
I can hear Evan was in the corner watching as he slowly teased himself (why did I ever make this book??)
Jon had finally came in my mouth.
"Swallow." He demands and smirks. I did as I was told, but then Evan spun my around making me face his...huge member that was leaking some precum. I already knew what I was supposed to do and started sucking on it. He groans deeply and grabs my hair and forced me to take as much as I can fit in my mouth.
I gagged a little but continued on sucking him.
I moan, sending vibrations to Evan's member, making him moan when Jon thrusts in me from behind.
This lasted for about 5 minutes then Evan finally came in my mouth. I swallowed it and Jon stopped and Evan picks me up, dropping me on the bed.
Evan's tip of his member was at my entrance and Jon took the back.
They both looked at each other and nodded and thrusts in me. Making me arch my back and moan loudly as they thrust at the same time.
I rested my head on Jon's shoulder as they continued to thrust in me.
Jon starts playing with my boobs while Evan held on to my waist and his other hand rubs my clit.
"G...guys! I'm g-gonna-Ah~" I moan and let out my juices on both of their throbbing members.
"G-god you're so tight! Nghh~" Evan growls and picked up his speed. Jon did too as they now thrusted in me at lightning speed.
Jon nibbles on my neck, trying to cut out his groans and moans.
As Evan bites his lip.
Literally the only thing was heard in this room was my loud moans and skin slapping. (Lol What a silly word:3) I came the second time, causing Jon to cum. Jon continued to thrust a few times then pulls out. Evan then came five seconds later as he collapsed beside me and Jon lays on the other.
"Best....birthday ever..." I say between pants
"I love you guys~" I say and kiss them. "Love you too" Jon and Evan day at the same time.
We finally went to sleep...
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Remind me not to do another threesome. Well, ok. I might do some more but not that rough and shit. Ok bye

-Trinity🧸