Prologue

The year is unknown. Democracy as you know it, is dead. No longer heard of. The government is unknown. It's there but we don't know who is in charge anymore. All we know as the rebels, is that a group of people envisioned a better world in their eyes, so naturally they decided to make it a reality.

They gained traction and weapons and authority. They used these to force everyone to one central area. Whilst killing everyone else that opposed. They've since made an epicenter full of everything you need and wonders in everything you see. Keeping the people there and attracting anyone to come and stay with the Envisionaries.

Very few people will leave the epicenter because of the luxuries they are given. Many don't see what is being taken from them. They've had basic rights taken from them. Social media, as if it never existed. Protests don't exist, no where near allowed. If you participate at the least, you will be sent to jail. Jail is what your family is told, but you basically disappear. They don't tolerate shit up there. You'd think they are brainwashed, but I know they're not. We've checked and sent our own to live there and bring us back what they know. Everyone there knows they are under strict rules but they don't see any other way to live. They've been told they will die as soon as they cross the border of the city, and that there are no people outside of it either. They think it's empty so they don't know how they would survive because everything is given to them.

Little do they know the rebels, us, are out here sitting, waiting, and planning. We are working with anything and everything we can find against the visionaries. With the amount of people we have accumulated we have made living not that hard. Food is not in surplus but there's enough. We have plenty of technology that the epicenter has. We are just simply using it against them. We are too small though, to defeat the whole of the government and the supporters. But we are whittling them down. Slowly but surely.