22 (Short)

Liam's POV
Bear and I wear just eating in the kitchen before a 8 month pregnant Niall walked into the room. He walked right to the fridge and he pulled out the milk, then the  real, then a bowl and spoon. He never noticed our appearance as he was making himself some cereal.

It was only when he was about to drink milk from the carton when he finally looked at Bear, then at me. He took in our company and just shrugged before doing what he was going to do. He drank from the carton only by a few gulps before he decided to put the milk away. He grabbed his cereal and moved over to where we are and sat in the stool next to me.

Bear and I looked at each other like as if we were afraid of the Irish lad that was right next to me. Niall saw us make the looks and he rolled his eyes.

"Liam, I see you doing the exact same thing in the middle of night, and we already know that Bear will do the same when he gets older. Besides, may I remind you th as t in the pregnant on here?" He patted his swollen belly and I sighed because he has a point. The pregnant spouse's are always right. THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN NEVER FORGET! Oh, I should let Bear take note of this for his fiture. I looked over at Bear and I looked serious, so he tried his best to look swrious, but failed since he was still so cute.

"Okay Bear, this is like a life lesson that you need to remember for your future. When you meet your lover, you must remember that whenever they say something, then Thurs always right! Okay buddy? Because if you correct them...well all I can say is that the end result will not be good." I spoke to him and he frowned when I said the words 'not good'.

Niall nodded and laughed as to what I just said. "Basically don't act like a smart butt with them because then you'll be like Louis and Harry. Louis is sassy and when Harry was pregnant with his twins. We'll just say that there was a new sassy lad in town." Niall added along.

"Anyways, what do you have planned for today hubby?" Niall asked and turned to face me. "Well, I was thinking that we could go to that park that had those ducks with them. Then we could go shopping for more baby supplies and more things for the nursery." I listed out as I thought about what I needed to finish up the new baby's room.

"Ugh...but I was thinking of taking this as a lazy day..." Niall whined and I couldn't help laugh. He always wanted to take everyday as a lazy day, so there were rare times where he would actually get off of his butt and do something. It could be something so small like go out for a walk and he would complain about the idea of walking.

"Yes Niall, there are times where we have to actually get out of the house and do something besides sitting around and do nothing." I responded and rolled my eyes when Niall just flipped his head onto the counter.

"But I'm pregnant Li! Why can Harry stay home when he was pregnant and not me?"

"Well when Harry was pregnant wit Olivia, he was still active. He just didn't qamt to cook every night. However, when he was pregnant with the twins he was more exhausted than you are right now since he was carrying more than 1 baby. Louis had to carry him since the twins took that much exhaustion from him." I explained.

Niall just whined some more before he actually got up to get dressed for the park. I pulled out my phone to send a quick tweet.

Twitter-
@LiamPayne: You have no idea how much I had to do with Niall to get him to come with Bear and I to the park. #marriagelife #solazy #stilllovehimthough

I sent the tweet and a few seconds I heard Niall shout, "Don't talk bad about me behind my back!"

I laughed and Bear just giggled. Niall came back down the stairs in his casual, fraternity clothing.

"That was just mean Li.." He said with his normal cute pout that would just want me to squeeze his cheeks and coo at him. I just smiled before taking his hand in mind and taking my car key and u drove to Bear's most favorite park on town.

I parked the car and we got Bear's stroller and we entered the gate to the park. We walked a few steps before we saw Louis and Harry walking the same path as us. Harry had the twins stroller while Louis just had rhe one and single stroller. We walked up to them and we chatted before we spent the whole afternoon with them.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡