chapter 4

An hour before my trial I was sitting with my lawyer and Jennings as my lawyer explained to me what will happen in the court as I sat there I knew that my lawyer believed I did it because of my behavioural problems and mental state, so at this point no one believed me being innocent he believed I should be put in jail, for 16 to 18yrs even though I didnt kill her after I was explained to I decided if I knew if anyone believed in me it would be Jennings, so I decided to give him the note that proved I was innocent I instructed him that he should keep that, so at least one person would know the truth and that he would help me get out of this mess if I end up being guilty. Once we were in court on the opposing side was my family lawyer, he decided he would take my mothers victim case instead of my accused case, so I got a lawyer the police gave to me by law according to mum the lawyer was originally my fathers, but he refused to help me over my mother who which he believes I murdered, but I could see a hint of guilt on his face under his façade of a poker face I frowned and turned to the front as the judge and jury came into the court I trembled in fear as if there was a piece of string was my Destiny and it is in the hands of people who will not believing me anyway but as my mother taught me do the right thing even if it is, for a wrong reason this means even if I know I didn't kill her whatever the judge decides to do with my fate then I will oblige to the order. Two hours later of my case being dealt with before my eyes I realized my chances was slim there was more evidence, that I did it then evidence of me not doing it. I was finally called back into the court room where I will hear my future. order in the court, I hereby declare that Autumn Storm is guilty, for the homicide of Scarlet Storm in her household last Thursday on the 10th of May 1900 and will be charged, with 17yrs imprisonment under max security. The judge told the people in the court room including me, at that point I broke down fell onto my knees shaking as if there were a force pulling me to the centre of the earth. Another painful bus ride later I had finally arrived at I guess my new home, for the next 17yrs that is if Jennings doesnt find a way to save me from my prison and home. Once I entered in through the front door, I was given a full body search and my new uniform. alright prisoner 140582, the rules to this here institute is no fighting with the inmates, no theft, manipulation or dealing illegal substances if you are caught in possession with a stolen or illegal possession your bail time will be delayed an asserting number of time, so if you want to get out of here as soon as possible then follow our rules and your stay here will be as good as it could possibly be. Officer Miller instructed I nodded as I was told to change, I was then transported to my cell to my luck I don't have a cell mate at this point of time. I hoped it would have stayed that way, but then again if it did, I would still be in jail right now after all worst things have a positive outcome in the end, right?