Laughing Jack

Splendorman said your name and asked you to come pick someone and you stiffened up and walked to him and took out a piece of candy and froze up again as you heard a chuckle come from behind you.

"Well it seems like you've picked me~"

Laughing Jack chuckled out and you turned around to find him staring in your face and you stiffened up more.

Laughing Jack grabbed your arm and dragged you to the closet and Splendorman followed, giggling.

"Alright you two, only 7 minutes. Okay?" He said as he closed the door with you and Jack inside the closet and Slendor went back to where he was already sitting.

You and Jack shuffled around a little bit to get a bit more comfortable inside the small and cramped closet.

Once you both stopped moving and he ran his fingers through you (h/c) colored smooth and soft hair, causing your heart began to beat faster, showing how nervous you were.

You could hear your heart beating through your chest and so did he and it made him chuckle a little.

"You're so nervous, why is that~?"

He asked as he leaned against you a bit, making your heart speed up more.

"W-what makes you think I'm nervous?" You stuttered out.

Laughing Jack chuckled at your stuttering and leaned in close to your face. "You're stuttering~"

He quickly grabbed your waist and pulled it to his making most of your body go against his.

You soon felt his lips press against yours and you blushed a dark shade of red, and you finally kissed back.

He smirked into the kiss and made his nails sink into your hips, making you gasp and giving him the opportunity to shove his tongue in your mouth.

Your eyes widened a bit and your blush got darker as his hands snaked their way down to around the lower part of your back.

You stiffened up a little when his fingers got into your pants and you gasped a little when her grabbed your ass, making him smirk a little more.

He slammed you both into one of the walls in the closet, causing you to moan a little in him mouth but you blushed once again when you heard all the cheering from outside.

LJ squeezed your ass and you moaned again into his mouth and then you heard Splendy call out from the closet.

"2 minutes left guys!" Offenderman chuckled a little "Get your clothes on if you need to!" Slendor nudged his arm with a little frown and you and LJ continued inside the closet.

Jack slammed you into a different wall, making your moan go a little bit further than his mouth and everyone outside cheered and yelled.

Laughing Jack smirked a little when he pulled his lips from yours and slipped his hands out your pants.

Jack kissed you again and the door swung open, everyone gawked and stared with big pervy smirks and LJ wrapped his arm around your waist and walked out the closet with you.

Offenderman laughed "Next time just go into your rooms!" Jack smirked and tightened his grip around you.

"What a great idea~"

Jack picked you up and carried you to his room inside the mansion and lets just say you both had a very... Interesting night together~!