Day 1

Toshiya wakes up in the sound of his alarm clock saying it's 5:00 a.m. and he needs to wake up. Lazily he reach for his alarm clock on the night stand but it's too far so he ended up falling on his bed and hitting his head on the floor.

"Ouch!~"

he groaned rubbing his aching head and slowly stands up to reach for the still ringing alarm clock .He turns it off and went to the bathroom to do his daily routine washing his face before preparing his breakfast.

" I should go there early the new boss look so strict I don't want to make a bad impression of being late on my first day" he mumbles to himself. After a few minutes he's done eating and soon he take a bath and when he is finished he find himself a presentable clothes to wear.He wear a button-up collared shirt, paired with a blue tie , a black suit ,black pants and a black leather shoes .He looks at himself in the mirror combing his hair neatly and smiled after. "Today is your first day Toshiya! do your best!Impress your boss!" he said to himself and put his eye glasses and left the house excitedly to go to his new company.

Toshiya patiently wait for a bus like always because he don't have a bike or a car. "Hmm.. it's still early just 6:10 a.m. but the boss said that I need to be there at 7:00 a.m. sharp "the bus arrived and he quickly rides.He sit by the window and look outside as the bus runs quickly passing by some houses,trees and buildings.Soon he arrive to his new company .Toshiya stands in the main entrance taking a deep breath and fix himself once more before entering.

"eh?It's still closed?Did I arrive too early?"he mumbles to himself ,trying to look inside the glass door then look on his watch "it's quarter to seven now ...maybe I really arrive too early I will just wait here then." he said and stand there clutching his office bag.

"Excuse me why are you standing there mister?"

"eh?me? I..I'm waiting for the building to open" he answered to the guard who approach him but the guard just look at him suspiciously.

"are you an applicant?you are too early mister this building opens at 8:30 a.m." the guard said and stand in front of the door still staring at him.

"e-eight thirty? !"his eyes widen " b-but the boss said I should be here at 7:00 am sharp" he said a bit frowning.

The guard just shakes his head and sighs.

" so you already meet him?be careful with him he's a perfectionist.Many employee mostly his secretary resigned and didn't last to their job because they can't take what he's asking them to do" The guard said warning the new employee.

"h-he really looks scary...b-but I will do my best to last in this job even if it's hard to work here like what you said sir " he said trying to be more optimistic.

"hm..then good luck to you man"the guard said and went to his designated place.

Toshiya just stand there in the front of the entrance until the building opens and some employees there arrive as well. The time is 8:40 am when finally he went inside then he quickly approach the receptionist again to confirm if the boss is already there but the receptionist just told him that he needs to wait again for another hour since the boss always arrive at 9:00~10:00 a.m.

"Guess I really just need to wait until he arrives.Why does he say that I need to be here at 7:00 am sharp if he arrives so late!"he mumbles to himself a bit frowning now .another hour have passed and finally the boss arrives .Toshiya quickly greeted the boss with a bow and about to say good morning when the boss just walk hurriedly to the elevator ignoring him him since he's talking with somebody on the phone.

"how rude..he just ignore me?didn't he notice me?" he mumble and frowns more but suddenly he gasp when the boss return.

"Hey you!what are you doing there ?" the boss said with an irritated tone in his voice. Toshiya look around for a moment not knowing if he's the one the boss is talking to.

"M-e?"he mumbles pointing his index finger to his nose.

"Yes you idiot! why are you just standing there! it's your first day of work as my secretary not my receptionist !go to my office and start working ! you have a lot of paper works to do!" he yelled and quickly return to the elevator.

" y-yes sir I-I'm sorry ...I'm coming now" he said a bit startled to what he boss told him he then quickly follows to the elevator. " what?!he didn't even wait for me to go inside the elevator" he mumbles frowning as he repeatedly push the button on the elevator . After a few moments he finally arrives in the last floor. He nervously knock before entering the dim office again.

"S-Sir W-what should be my work here now?"he mumbles nervously.

"didn't I just told you that you'll do paper works?your desk and computer will be over there " the boss said irritably and pointed to the desk in the corner of his big office ." start typing and reviewing the files over there and send me a copy before 2:00 pm ! is that clear?"

"t-two pm? a-alright I'll start working right away sir"he said and quickly head to the desk. The man frown seeing a lot of papers in his desk "I-Is he serious? he wants me to do all this and send him a copy at 2:00 pm? gosh he really is a monster!" he mumbles to himself as he looks at the papers and to his new boss .

"What are are you looking at ? are you going to complain already?" the boss said raising an eyebrow to his new secretary .

"n-no sir I'm just going to ask if I'm going to do all this until 2:00 pm?I- I think it's too many and impossible to finish until that time sir" he mumbles wishing the boss will not be angry at him.

"So you can't do the job? Why are you still here then?if you can't just leave my office" the boss said plainly but his vein on the forehead are showing up again.

Toshiya gasp and quickly shakes his head" N-No sir p-please don't fire me I need this job I- I'l do it now ...I-I'm sorry!" he then quickly sit on the chair and start sorting the files and opens his computer to start typing.

"I'm not forcing you to do this job I can always hire someone if you can't do it so I don't want to hear anymore complaints understood?!"the boss said a bit pissed then walks out of the office leaving the new secretary in the dark corner doing his work. Toshiya just sigh in relief as the boss left for a while and try his best to finish the work on time.

Toshiya is almost done with the first task when suddenly the boss came back and give him another bundles of paper work to do ."finish this until 3:00 pm" the boss said and leaves him again.Toshiya just nodded since he doesn't have a choice.another hour have passed and the same thing happens when he's about to finish a task another bundle of paperwork are added to his desk.

"Am I going to work like this everyday?" he mumbles and sigh. He looks at the clock It's almost 7:00 pm and he's still at the office .

" You may go now."the boss suddenly said who's sitting on his own desk writing on some papers.

"B-but I'm not yet done with this sir" he said staring at his boss from a far .

"So you dot want to go home?do you want to sleep here in my office?"the boss said and stop for a while on what he is doing.

"N-No ... I want to go home sir b-but is it okay to leave if it's not yet done?" he asked nervously.

"Go now... just go to work early tomorrow and make sure you'll finish it before I arrive " the boss said .

"t-thank you sir ,b-but how about you ? aren't you going home?" Toshiya asked.

"obviously I'm still working but it's not your problem just leave now before I change my mind"the boss said and continue to what he's doing.

" o-okay ...good night sir ... see you tomorrow" Toshiya said and bow to the boss before leaving the office . He stretches his hands when his outside the office since it's feeling a bit numb from too many typing jobs. He looks back at the giant door thinking if the boss will be alright in that dark gloomy office but he shakes his head thinking he shouldn't be worried because it's not his business and he's done with his own job so he should go home now and rest.

" Finally I'm home !" he said as he remove his shoes lazily and put his things down on the couch and he quickly removes his clothes leaving only his underwear before diving in to his bed . Because he is too tired on his first day of work he quickly doze off to dreamland not bothering to put on his blanket.