Chapter 19: Finally

Toby's P.O.V~

I sat next to (Y/n) in the couch watching whatever we could find on TV. (He/She) kept snoozing every now and then, to be honest, I was to. I checked the time on Slenderman's antique clock, 1:29 am.

The guys have been gone for a long time now, I hope they're okay and come back home safe.

Jane walked down to check on us.

"Hey Jane?" I called out to her.

She took a water bottle out of the fridge, "Yeah?" She responded.

I carefully got off the couch without waking up (Y/n) who was now knocked out, "I'm bored and I'm thinking a lot."

I shuffled my way to the table and climbed up, Jane ruffled my hair once I was on the table, "Talk to me then, are you hungry?"

My tummy grumbled and Jane giggled, "What do you wanna eat?"

I thought for a moment, "Can you make some chocolate chip waffles?" Jane checked if she had all the ingredients in order to make them.

She began to make them and I began to blab about many things.

"Hey Jane, do you think the Earth is flat?"

She laughed, "No, the Earth is round idiot."

"Hey Jane, what if waffles cause the end of the world?"

"That's impossible."

"Hey Jane, what if Jeff likes you?"

"Ha! As if I'm gonna like someone who killed my family and turned me into this mess, yeah no. Thank you, next."

"Hey Jane, what's gonna happen to (Y/n)?"

"(He/She)'s gonna stay with us."

"Hey Jane?"

Jane turned around with her eyes twitching, "Yes?" She said through gritted teeth.

"I miss the guys."

Jane sighed, "They're gonna be okay Toby." She took a plate and handed me the waffles along with syrup, "I'm going to wake up (Y/n)." I nodded and she headed to the couch where (Y/n) was asleep.

"Hey (Y/n), are you hungry?" Jane called out as she shook (Y/n) lightly.

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly fluttered open.

Jane helped (Him/Her) sit up, "I made watffles, do you want some?" (Y/n) nodded and got off the couch, rubbing (His/Her) eyes.

Jane came back in the kitchen and took out another plate.

It was 3:10 am when we were cleaning up our area.

(Y/n) and I began to feel sleepy now but I was snapped out of it when I saw little sparks surrounding us, "JSKSOSKOSKAKQ FINALLY!" I shouted which caused (Y/n) to be startled.

I waited until I grew back to how I was before, but nothing happened.

Instead, (Y/n) was the one who grew back to normal.

She was surprised but relieved at the same time, "I'm back to normal!" She laughed in pleasure.

I looked away, "Welcome back (Y/n)." I muttered.

Jane pointed at me, "Toby look!"

I looked at the direction she was pointing at and my eyes widened, sparks were also surrounding me.

I looked down at my feet and saw how I was growing.

Once the sparks were gone I didn't waste any time to run to the bathroom.

I kicked open the door and looked at my reflection through the mirror.

I touched my face, looked at my fingers and touched my hair, "I'm back!" My voice was deep again which startled me, "DEAR ZALGO I'M BACK!"

Lots of voices could be heard from the living room.

They guys.

They're back.

I sprinted out the bathroom and as soon I saw them, I was relieved.

"It worked, they're back to normal. We're all back to normal now." Masky took off his mask, revealing a smile.

BEN tackled both of us into a hug, "You guys are finally normal again!"

Slenderman walked over to (Y/n), "I'm sorry for the incident (Y/n). Everything should be normal again, so now I can ask you, would you like to officially stay here and become a creepypasta?"

Everyone gathered around (Him/Her), waiting for (His/Her) response.

(Y/n) looked at Slenderman and glanced at the rest of us, "Yes, I'd like that." Was (His/Her) final response.

Everyone cheered and tackled (Him/Her) into a hug, "Welcome to the family (Y/n)!"

Slenderman cleared his throat, "Child, you must understand that we are not your typical family. We have work and you must train in order to become one of us." He looked at his proxies, "I trust you three to teach (Y/n) everything (He/She) needs to know, understand?"

"Yes sir."

With that being said, he walked away to his office.

(Y/n) had teary eyes.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" E.J asked (Him/Her) as he placed a hand on (His/Her) shoulder.

A tear rolled down (Y/n)'s cheek, "I'm just so happy."

I ran up to (Him/Her) and hugged (Him/Her) tight.

Soon enough, everyone was hugging (Him/Her).

"We can't waste any time, (Y/n) you must sleep so you can have energy to train." Masky interrupted. Everyone agreed in sleeping already.

Tomorrow was going to be a really long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm alive.