v

Johnny's Point Of View

"Hey baby." Nadia said to me as she dragged the y in baby.

"Uh hi." I nervously greeted her back.

"Is something wrong? What is it that you're not telling me?" Nadia asked as she frowned.

A smirk appeared on my face. Nadia made a confused expression. "What is it that you're not telling me?" I fired back.

"There is nothing I got to tell you, my life is boring, but less boring when I'm with you." She acted clueless and batted her eyelashes.

"Cut the crap, Nadia. I know that you're cheating on me!" I yelled at her.

She was taken aback by my sudden action. She answered, "I'd never do that to you, baby! You must've mistaken it,"

I pulled out my phone and showed her the photo Hayden sent to me and showed it to her. Once she saw the photo, she widened her eyes and looked horrified.

"T-th-that's not m-me!" she still managed to say.

I can't believe that she's still defending herself and lying to me instead of admitting that she cheated.

Ugh.

"Shut the fuck up! Can't you just admit it?" I hissed at her.

"Fine, it was m-me." she cried out.

I teared up. I still can't take in the fact that an angel- scratch that, A devil I thought was an angel- cheated on me.

"How long has this been going on?" I managed to ask.

"1 month after we started dating." she answered.

Thats when I couldn't bear it. I started crying silently. Yes, boys do cry.

"Please give me another chance John, I swear I won't mess up!" she croaked out.

I was shocked by hearing this, shishter shook.

"Oh, nuh uh, Nadia. You are not getting another chance from me. I am going to marry someone else." even though I don't want to and I still love you like an idiot.

A weak smirk appeared on my face.

"What?! You were cheating on me too? And you're lecturing me here? Unbelievable Johnny, Unbelievable." Nadia screamed.

Did she really say that?!

"No, Nadia! Not everyone's like you." I yelled back.

"Then why are you marrying some other girl?" she asked.

"I knew you cheated on me 2 days ago. I met another girl after that." I explained, I never met the girl.

"And it was love at first sight." I lied. I haven't even seen her face.

Mom put a lock on the Instagram app by changing the password of my own account and the instagram app itself by using some technical shit, i don't know. What's wrong with me seeing her face? is she that ugly that I'd puke at my own phone?

"John? Johnny!" Nadia said as she shook her hand in front of my face.

I zoned out.

"Uh, yeah, what were you saying? You know what? nevermind. I don't want to listen. Goodbye, Nadia. Crappy day to you." I said and left. I'm so done.

Day after tomorrow is my wedding day. It's unbelievable that I am getting married to a stranger at such a young age. A smirk still appeared on my face. My plan is working.

I just hope Nadia gets jealous.

\\\

Heyy! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave a comment if you do!!

Vote and Comment!! ♡