i

Johnny's Point Of View:

I can't stop smiling when I'm with her. She makes me not stop smiling. I can't stop loving her. I surely wanna marry her someday.

My lovely girlfriend.

Nadia Turner.

As we are sitting in the food court after her shopping trip, I get a text from my mother.

T E X T S :

Mom

John, we need you to come home like right now. It's important!

Mom, is everything okay?

John, just come home.

You know I am with Nadia right now.

It's more important than her. Just come home, John.

///

I sighed. I got up from my seat to which Nadia reacted. "Where are you going?" she asked. "Home. Mom called me to tell me there is something important" "Can't she wait? I am hanging out with you!" She exclaimed. "I told her but she wants me home now. We will hang out later" I responded. "Ugh okay whatever". We kissed eachother goodbye and then I left. She said that she would like to spend more time at the mall so I didn't drop her at her place and went home straight.

I opened the door and was welcomed by a hug from my parents with a huge grin on their faces.

I was confused at their sudden behaviour. I thought there was some bad news, but I guess not?

"So what do you guys want to tell me? I mean you ordered me to come here immediately." I asked.

"Oh John, sit down" dad said.

We sat down on the couch of our huge house.

My dad is a businessman and I am the one who will continue his business after he retires.

Anyway, back to the topic.

"John, you are going to get married in a few days!!" Mom exclaimed.

"How did you knew I was about to propose to Nadia in a few weeks? I didn't tell anyone." I asked with confusion.

"Oh, Nadia. Yeah, you're still with her." Dad said, with sadness in his tone.

"Yes, you should know, obviously. She's the love of my life!" I exclaimed.

"The girl you're going to marry isn't Nadia."

\\\\

Omg! Finally posted a chapter lol hope you enjoy

Vote and comment!!