❀[CHAPTER 2 : The Docks] ❀

┏ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Relationships ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ┐

ʚLaurmau
ʚDanChan
ʚGardenza
ʚAaron x Lily
ʚTravlynn
ʚKenmmur x Emmalyn

└       ┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Author Notes & Credits
-=+=-

So listen darlings this plot was written in
2015-2016, during which time ships where
different... when the fandom was divided by
Laurmau and Garmau. Are some of you wondering
what Lily x Aaron is? If you aren't from MCD
days I wouldn't suspect you to know. Lily is
Aaron's deceased wife when he was the lord
of Falcon claw. This story is based off the song
"I Know What You Did Last Summer" by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello.

COVER ART: [Jettnight's Diviant Art|https://www.deviantart.com/zayrenvie?rnrd=271473]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

❀[CHAPTER 2 : The Docks] ❀

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Laurance and Aphmau arrived to the campsite later than expected thanks to the mishaps on exiting the freeway. But as soon as Laurance parked the car Aphmau, jumped out of the car as fast as she could without hurting herself.

Laurance not shocked at her actions calls out to her.

"H-Hey Aph, wait for me!" He calls out, fumbling with his keys locking his car.

She turns around for a quick second giving him wave smiling at him warmly before quickly running to the docks where her friends where at. Her figure disappearing into the lush forest tree line.

Sighing Laurance cups the back of his neck, a figure approaching him quietly.

"Boo." A puff of warm air tickles Laurance's neck causing him to shiver. Jumping in shock he turns around to confront the asaliant.

"Garroth!" Laurance says startled, turning to see the blonde haired man doubling over in laughter.

"-ahahah, I'm sorry you always where easy to scare!" Garroth adjusting himself to his full height again, embraces his friend.

"It's been a while Laurance, how's college been?" Garroth asks.

Laurance hugging him back genuinely, exits the embrace putting a hand around the blonde's shoulders.

"We'll it's a hard. I mean it's going to be my third year... I guess she makes it easier on me though." Laurance's face softens as he thinks of Aphmau.

"Eww... You guys are so mushy and gross." Garroth makes a silly face emphasizing his statement.

"H-Hey! You and my sister are just as obnoxiously affectionate as we are!" Laurance punches Garroth's shoulder.

"Speaking of which where is Cadenza?" Laurance questions. Laurance missed his sister, he wanted to catch up.

"She literally sprinted for the docks once I drove into the entrance of the camp." Garroth makes an over exaggerated sigh.

Laurance doubles over in laughter, speaking through ragged breaths of air.

"-Ahah, Aph did the same thing when we got here. It's going to be hard to get the girls away from each other this summer." Laurance still laughing smirks.