❀[CHAPTER 3 : Memories] ❀

┏ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Relationships ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ┐

ʚLaurmau
ʚDanChan
ʚGardenza
ʚAarily
ʚTravlynn
ʚKemmalyn

└       ┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Author Notes & Credits
-=+=-

So listen darlings this plot was written in
2015-2016, during which time ships where
different... when the fandom was divided by
Laurmau and Garmau. Are some of you wondering
what Lily x Aaron is? If you aren't from MCD
days I wouldn't suspect you to know. Lily is
Aaron's deceased wife when he was the lord
of Falcon claw. This story is based off the song
"I Know What You Did Last Summer" by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello.

COVER ART: [Jettnight's Diviant Art|https://www.deviantart.com/zayrenvie?rnrd=271473]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

❀[CHAPTER 3 : Memories] ❀

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

People kept arriving at the docks one by one. Eventually by the time everyone was there. The group decided it was best for them to start heading back to the campsite.

They where going to decide what they where going to do for the rest of the evening. Along with dinner plans, meaning they would have too cook.

The girls opting to change out of the clothes from the lake and into something more comfortable. Most of them heading to the locker room.

Mean while the guys decided to go into town to scout for food. They decided to meet back under the pavilion in one hour.

However, due to some of the girls beautification processes. It was already past the set time.

Aphmau sighs, impatiently tapping her foot against the concrete of the locker room's floor.

"Aphmau, can you hand Kawaii-Chan that towel?" Kawaii-Chan asks from one of the stalls.

"Sure." Aphmau mumbles.

Kawaii-Chan thanks her, finishing her shower.

Katelyn walks up to Aphmau who was putting on a shirt.

"Nice taste you got there, Love Caliber is a great band." Katelyn says to Aphmau gesturing to her shirt.

Aphmau confused looks down at the plain white t-shirt she grabbed from Laurance's truck.

"Oh, I don't really listen to them this must be Laurance's." She says simply.

"I was wondering why it was so big on you." Katelyn laughs.

"H-hey! It's not that big on me!" Aphmau pouts, crossing her arms over her body.

Katelyn laughs at the raven haired girl's reaction.

"It's cute I swear! C'mon let's go I'm pretty sure the rest of those giggling divas won't finish doing their make up for at least another hour."

"I HEARD THAT!" Michi shouts.

"Then hurry up it's not like you have anyone to primp for!" Katelyn shoots back.

Michi makes angry incoherent noises in reply.

"Katelyn that wasn't very nice to say!" Cadenza exclaims.

"A woman doesn't have to wear makeup just to please a man!" Cadenza states annoyed.