~03~

It was now lunch time and Katerina was in the kitchen making lunch for everyone at Billys. Rosalice had yet again joined her uncle in the garage whilst the adults stayed in the living room talking and catching up. The radio was playing softly in the background and Kat was humming softly to it.

"She been my queen since we were sixteen..." Kats eyes started to water at the familiar song and she quickly wiped her eyes. Paul stood in the doorway, quietly watching her with a smile on his face.

"Everybody wanna steal my girl, everybody wants to take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world, find another one cause she belongs to me..." She was singing along now and he decided to make his presence known.

"Whatcha making?" She jumped and span around to look at him.

"Oh! It's you. You scared me" she placed a hand over her heart and chuckled, "I'm making ham and cheese sandwiches."
Paul smiled at her and nodded. Sam then entered the kitchen.

"Sup sis?" He gave her a quick hug before leaning down to whisper in her ear, "you okay?"

She nodded before whispering back, "I'll tell you later" There was suddenly a knock on the door and Kat went to get it for Billy, however when she opened the door she immediately regreted it.

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"I came to apologise" Sam and Paul were now stood behind her and Sam placed one hand on her shoulder and the other on Paul's as he began to shake slightly but she shook her head and stepped outside, and Paul shrugged him off.

"Well go on then, where's this big apology Sebastian?"

"Come on Kitty Kat, don't be like that. I really am truly sorry but the dick deserved it. The way he treated you... it wasn't right. I love you, Katerina Blake Swan, and he hurt you so he payed for it." She now had tears in her eyes that she was fighting to keep in.

"But did he have to pay with his life? Rosalice is gonna grow up without her dad, she probably won't even remember him. How's that fair? I know from experience what it's like to not know who your biological dad is, to grow up without him. And yes he wasn't the best father in the world and no he didn't want a child but she still deserved to have the choice. You took that away." He took a few steps forward until he was standing right in front of her and he went to hug her but she raised her fist and uppercutted him causing a small crack to appear on his jaw.

"You've been practicing." He rubbed his jaw, "I deserved that. Feel better now?" She nodded and he pulled her into a hug.

"I still hate you" he chuckled

"Of course you do." Sam then approached them and pulled Kat towards him.

"Oh right! Sam, Paul this is Sebastian Blackwood. The man who saved my life." Sam walked towards him and held his hand out,

"Thanks for taking care of my sister, leech"

"Its alright, mutt" Bas then sped in front of Kat and kissed her forehead "Seeya in a while" she grasped his hand.

"Please don't leave me again" another tear slipped down her cheek and he wiped it away with the pad of his thumb and clutched her cheek gently.

"I have to" he whispered sadly. All the while Paul watched the exchange from the doorway in anger. "I'll miss you Kit Kat."

She leaned her face into his palm more "I dont know if I can do this without you Bas" he stared down at her and smiled sadly.

"I'll visit as often as I can, I promise. Find Jasper Whitlock, he's here somewhere. He'll look after you whilst I can't." He glanced down at her beautiful eyes.

"I love you Basil." She leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"I love you too Kitty Kat" He pressed a quick kiss to her lips causing her to gasp before speeding away, out of sight. She sighed sadly. Her phone then started ringing so she answered it,

"Hi mum"

"Princess?"

"He's gone again mum" she didn't even have to mention a name, her mum knew exactly who she was talking about.

"He'll come back sweetie."

"Anyways, why'd you call?"

"Can we have Rosa tonight please? We've missed her dearly and it'll give you a chance to get some things done."

"Yeah okay, I'll drop her round later"

"No, it's fine I'll pick her up where are you?"

"Billys, she hasn't got any clothes at yours yet"

"I've got a spare key for yours, I'll pick her something up"

"Okay, see you soon. Love you"

"Love you too sweetie" The phone call ended and Katerina made her way towards the garage.

When she entered she saw Rosa sitting in a seat from an old car that had been pulled out and left on the floor and her brother and Jacob were working on the car with Rosa excitedly asking them questions, The sight made her smile. However, she stopped when she noticed her mum.

"Mummy!" She squealed

"Hi baby, nannas coming to get you, you're staying at hers tonight"

"Yay!" She jumped into her mother's arms and noticed that her cheeks were wet. "Mummy, you look sad. Are you okay?" At this point both Jacob and Will had looked up at the pair and were curious.

"I'm okay baby"

"Were you thinking about Daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart"

"Don't be sad Mummy, he's on holiday having loads of fun. He wouldn't want you to cry" Kat smiled softly at her daughter and nodded.

"I know princesa, I know."