Cahpter3: Crawling back up

Joy's POV

Luckily, my walk made my apettite grow more with hunger. I ordered my usual best hot food apple pie and a coke, I am not a reallly hungry person nor a person who cared about veggies and fruites. I'd rather be free with what I eat, unlike the table I was heading to right now with Ali. Gosh! He is one fine Art.

Wait...did i just say that?

Butterflies are flying freely in my stomach, my legs are being draged, my hands are shacking. Its like I'm drifting to a territory that I don't belong in. "Hey! There you are man! Come, Madie is gonna put on a show!" A guy emerged from the table walking with long strides to us. As he got closer, he noticed me standing several stepd behing Ali. The crystal blue eyes stared me in the eye with confusion, a smirk drew on his face, and his eyes suddenly became filled with light and realisation. "Ah, your the girl who took on sandra." His voice held something that I didn't well recognised.

"Dude! Stop scaring her away, she is a scary cat. Ain't that right, kitten?" Ali asked with humor and pride. How dare he?! He doesn't even know me, how arrogant can he get? I shot him a death glare making sure he saw and hear my threat clearly. He brushed it off with a smirk, his friend laughed with Ali as they looked at my reaction. Ugh! Why are guys such arrogant jerks, just like.... NO! Don't go there Joy!

Ali's POV

Joy is different, is the only way I could describe her. She isn't like those annoying likes if Sandra who chase after pleasure, truthfully I'm NOT a playboy, I just hang out with them. Except for Sandra, well she jumps on me. And, hey I am a guy! The table was the same, everyone kept their conversation. Madie who ended up showing us one of her magic tricks shows, not really my liking and I could tell not kitten's too, cause she just looked at her with no interest. I also recieved some 'What the hell is going on looks' from my best friends Alec and Lizzy. "Ali can I talk to you for a sec?" Alec came closer to me and dragged my arm without any reply from my lips. Kitten turned around with curiosity in her amazing, magical eyes. Dear lord, how much do I love staring at those eyes to lose myself.

Dude! Stop it! You don't even know her.

I was dragged outside of the caffeteria with a hard grip on my arm, I was faced with Alec. His expression was filled with anger and worry... "Look;" Alec began, with a pause to calm his anger, his hands turned into tight fist as he breathed in the thickened air. "How do you know that girl?" I began explaining what happened, I was kind of shocked with his threatening voice. "Don't even think of touching her or even dare to hurt her." Alec spoke with a low, deep, angry voice, and just like that he went through the cafeteria doors. Leaving me with a growing curiousity, and shock.

After several battles in my head, I decided to shrug it off and just go with the way things flow. I began a light conversation with Joy, gotta admit she suprises me, like how she likes to eat her iced cupcakes while dipping it in chocolate milk (wich seriously I have no idea how she can do it, without the cake crumbling apart) also, how she prefers fast food restaurants instead of fancy ones, claiming that you pay a whole lot of money when they only give you a small amount of food on your plate. As much as I agree with her, I still kept on trying to change her perspective since fancy restaurant have nice food.