Chapter5: Is it not Enough?

**********

Joy's POV

My mind was swirling around my body asking what I should answer, unfortunately it gave up and words slipped out of my mouth, "No...." Ali froze in his spot, for a second I had no idea what was going on. "I'm sorry, I don't want to be in a relationship. We don't even know each other." Umph! I gasped as I received another passionate kiss from his holy lips. I tried pushing him off me, but he kept his hold tight on me.

Is he for real? Or was this one of these teenage pranks?

"Ali, please let me go. I need to get home." And just like that, hands began to draw down, down, down to where my pants hang on my waist. Although, they didn't stop there like I thought. Crawling fingers grabbed my pants half down slowly, leaving me with nude thighs. Saying I was shocked, scared, terrified or even petrified doesn't explain the pain that hugged my heart.

The only thought that came to my mind was 'Help! God I beg of you. Please.'

Just as I was about to lose all sight and be surrounded by dark, I felt a pang of pain rush through my private part making my body arch to him. A tear drop fell down my cheek just like the rain drops washing out all the sin on the land. If I cry a thousand tears no one will respond to my feelings like always no one ever cared to even ask.

Sounds of sobs echoed through the aisle that we were in, but why did I feel comfort even though he was RAPPING me?! With every thrust sparks were shared between our bodies. I know I am officially crazy.... but, somehow I feel like light was finally shinning in that cold, hurting heart.

"I Like You" Ali moved his eyes to mine filled with emotions swinging side to side. "Please give me a chance, we can get to know each other...." His magical, glittering, hopeful eyes stared at me. What should I do?

"Why are you forcing your self onto me? Why do you even care by my decision? You clearly got through me. Is it not enough?" I barley got it out from my stupid pants, ending my point with a straight glare into his eyes. What is the real deal with him? I mean he just came running after me! And RAPE me! For heaven sake! God, why do you hate me?!

After some more torturing time. Ali dragged me with him to his house; I admit it wasn't what I expected for a player to live in. It was an average family house, but it looked like a palace from the outside because of the décor. The décor resembled home.... home, hu? My conscious added feeling slightly relaxed. I really have no idea what is happening to me right now. Well, isn't like I am going to lose anything dear to me.... except for my virginity. Did I lose it? "Kitten, come in." Ali ordered in a 'don't you dare say 'no' kind of voice'. I hesitantly walked in, an arm wrapped around my waist as I felt a familiar goose bumps run through my body. Warm liquid spread around my neck. "Kitten...emmmm. You smell good, please enjoy this. I'll always be there for you even if you kick me out. I want to do this." I couldn't held it anymore I began to cry and cry and cry. I do not even remember crying this much.

Through my sobs I tried to keep them in, hide them once again. "I....I....YES!!!" I stuttered. After saying that word that will change my whole future. I broke down completely not caring anymore, crashing down bringing Ali with me as he held me tight protectively, comfortably, tight in each other's warmth welcoming hugs.

Several minutes passed before I calmed down and embarrassingly my hiccups started. Ali opened his mouth and the most question that I was waiting for someone to ask me so I can explode my heart out. "Joy, are you okay?" Those 3 words were the only thing I wanted to hear before I die. Those 3 words were my undoing... Clash!

A gasp escaped from Ali's holy lips as I crashed them with my filled with passion and love full lips. Without a second thought Ali kissed me back with the same enthusiasm and passion.

But.. shall I answer that question?