「 1 9 」

Y̛̻̟͇͙͇̥̻̲̮͖̻̫̘̙̼͔̟̼̖̹̗̻̾̊͌̓̔̆̽͊̏̋̅͗̉͆̎̂̊̀̊̇͘̕͘̕͟͜͢o͎̥̻̟͂̋̐̆͗͢ú̫͙̈́̓͢r̨̛̼̰̙̻̞̱̪̟̙̣̟͍͉̗̒̑͛̽͐̄̿̊͐̅̎̐͐́̄͐͒͊͟͟͟͠ͅͅ ̛̞̜̟̙̲͂̄̿̌̍͜t̻̖̎͞ų̩̦̩̼͙͍͈̩͙͙̠̤̠̙̂̉̐͑̎̃̏̂͛͛͐̔̓̆͝r̡̛̯̪̗̼̺̣͍͉̗͛͋̊͛̇͂́͆̂̋͢n̢̢̡̡̛̪̫̟̭̰̞̬̥͔͓̜͉̦̜͕̮̼̤̞̹͈̱̹͚̓̓̍̄́̎͆̇͐̾̒͆̈͊͆́̿͊̄̐̄̄͊͘͟͜͞͡͝͡͝

December 14, 2094

Jungkook

"Jungkook, I think you need some light in here, it's dark."

I look up to him quickly. I see him open up the drapes. My heart starts to beat quick.

"NO! NO! CLOSE IT. PLEASE CLOSE IT! PLEASE!"

He reveals the whole window and I look up. I see him, I know I'm next.

Jin looks to the window to see that I had covered all of the window with newspaper. He looks surprised.

I yell with all my might.

"JIN, PLEASE CLOSE IT PLEASE!"

"Jungkook? Wh-what is this? Why did you cove—"

I quickly rush out of bed, which causes me to fall over. I quickly rush to the window and grab the drape to cover the window back up. I rush back to my bed and cover myself quickly.

I see Jin take a step back from being extremely confused.

"Ju-Jungkook? Please let me help you."

I look around the room, trying to see if he went somewhere in my room. I look back towards Jin and see that he's standing right next to him. He's staring right at me with an angered look.

"Stop looking at me, stop looking at me, stop looking at me, stop looking at me."

I scream louder, with my voice cracking.

"Stop looking at me. Please stop, stop, stop, stop, STOP!"

"Jungkook? Who are you talking about, please let me know. I want to help."

Aww, he wants to help you, but it's his fault you're acting like this. His and Jimin's.

I slowly turn my gaze towards Jin and yell,

"Him. Him. It's your fault! You're fault! You and Jimin!"

I start to remember all the things him and Jimin would do to him.

Why did they make me a part of it?

"He's only here because of you! You!"

I walk towards Jin, pointing at his face . I get close to him, pushing him towards the door.