「 2 3 」

December 15, 2094

December 15, 2094

h̸̭͔̤̫́̉̇̄͐̐̎͌̕͠͠ä̴͔̰̪͓̩̾̊͗̈́̌͜ͅv̸̯̲͉̺̘̝̯̙̯̽̔̆̔̎̑́̋̽̄̿̀͝ẹ̶̮̺͈̣͖͓̙̻̗̙̥̤̙̇̔̓̎̐̆͌̓͛̊̈͝͝ ̴̹̱̳̜̘̤̆́͐̈́͆̓̈̄̕ͅy̵͙̳̾͊̂̉ơ̸̡͚̱̥̗͐͘̕u̸͚̬̫̻͎͇͊͑̉ ̸̨̱͔̦̤̗͓̩͔͍̲̥͍̃̿̋̑͛̓̾̏̿͐s̷̨̡̰̘̺̮͕̾̀͑̕é̷̛̹̀͌͐̐͋̋͒̔͗͝ę̴̲̔̾͊͋̎n̶̢͇̝̰̟͖̳̭̹̪̼̭̈̄̐͜ ̷̢̲̝̞̟͓̞̭͖̥͕̺̟̟̃̈́͐̏͛͛̆̔͆͘͜͠͝m̷̟̟̙̩̪̹͇̩̞̬̮̱̙̗̓́̈́́̐̕e̸̻̠̣͓̜̭͐̇̐̽̎̉͗͐̂̉̈́̀̚͝?̶͙̗͍̗̱͈̰̪̾̾̿̀̚͠ͅ

It's currently mid day. Jin is at work while I'm at his place. It didn't feel right staying at my place for some reason. I felt as if I was being watched, I can't explain the feeling.

I'm currently laying down on his couch reading a magazine. I get the end of the magazine to see that there was a coupon that was going to expire.

"Oh, buy one, get one free lipstick at Saphira."

I look to the clock to see that I had 2 more hours until Jin gets home.

I then ripped the coupon from the magazine, got my bag, and headed out to the mall.

-

I turned right to get into an empty parking spot. The weather today is cold, so I wore a puffy jacket and a scarf. I grabbed my purse and closed my car door.

As I took my first step towards the mall, I felt my scarf tighten. As I was trying to walk forward, I turned around to see that my scarf had gotten stuck between the door. I quickly unlocked my car and opened the door to free my scarf.

I started to breathe in deeply as I unwrap my scarf.

I then tried to balance myself holding onto my car door. I took off my scarf and threw it in the car and closed the door.

-

I'm walking into the mall and I see people walking around. Everyone was probably shopping for Christmas gifts, while I was there using a buy one, get one coupon. As I passed a few stores, I see a familiar face.

Mrs. Jeon? The lady from the gas station.

I could hear her faint voice as she was passing some papers out.

As I got closer, I could hear the words, my son, lost.

She see's me and she locks her eyes with mine.

She then rushes towards me and sticks out a paper.

"Have you seen my son? He's gone missing."

I could hear in her voice that she was worried and scared. He old hands were shaking as she was holding onto the paper. I took the paper to see Jungkook's face, his name, and details of height and weight.

I looked up to her to see that she hadn't' taken her eyes off of me.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I haven't see him."

She looks down to the ground, but not losing hope.

"Keep the paper. If you see him, please call the number on the paper or the police"

She walks away back to her place and keeps handing out sheets to people.

I stay in place, looking at his face.

Didn't Jin visit him? He didn't say anything about the day he did.

What's going on Jin?