make me yours - g.d (pt. 2)

An: i dont know why but as I was writing this and the last part, I was picturing them and dressing like the 60's i dont know why lol, but picture it as you like, but it made me think that way because of how much of a gentlemen Grayson is and how they seemed so classy if that makes sense? Lmao anyway, enjoy.

Listen to hunger by Ross copperman for a better experience :)

His hand jiggled the doorknob as he opened the door to his house. He snaked his right arm around my waist, guiding me inside before slipping himself inside and slowly creaking the door closed.

His honey infused eyes met my gaze as he stared back at my lips.

Did he crave them as much as I craved his?

He slowly steps forward and his lips met mine once before, giving me the same feeling the first time he did it. He reaches around my neck, pulling me closer. Our lips are so close to touching as we stop and catch our breath and once again I feel my whole body tingling with anticipation and a need for him. His lips went from mine to my neck; it's like he's waited a million years for it, breathing heavy, and the nervous feeling he had. It wasn't rough and sexy, but slow, romantic and loving. It was raw

It showed the love and compassion that he's been holding inside. With that, I showed it back.

"Penelope please" I felt his hot breath on my neck as he rested his forehead on my shoulder; itching with the need for me, it's almost painful. "I need you. All of you, but only if you let me, darling"

I nodded my head and crashed my lips against his, making my heartbeat so loud I can hear it in my ears and filling me to the brim with satisfaction and happiness. I place my hand on his cheek, exploring every inch of his body that I could, for there was so much of it that I intended to see. "Come on, darling" he broke away from my grasp, making me groan before putting out his hand, as he stood at the bottom of the staircase; waiting for me to take it. Hesitantly, I do.

He kicks the door open with the heel of his clean, slick black dress shoe, causing the old door to creak in return. He gently took off the light jacket that went around my arms when coming out of the dance. Each time he took an article of clothing off my docile body, he asked several times, wanting to make sure it was okay that he did so. He never wanted me to feel uncomfortable and way in over my head in any situation, especially this one.

I swiftly glide his tuxedo jacket off, throwing it off the side. I lightly run my hand along the white sleeved material, feeling his warmth and his muscular arms making me smile at the feeling of contact. I look up at him as I undo his silky black tie that he looked handsome in, as he plants a kiss on my forehead. As I turn around to have him unzip my dress, I shiver at his warmth on my skin and the feeling of his bare hands so close to my body. As I step out of my dress, I immediately blush and feel a wave of shame; covering up my body.

"Penelope my love" he removes my hands from my chest area, putting me out on full display. "Your so so so beautiful, yet your so unaware of it darling. Every curve, every scar, every freckle. It's beautiful" he whispers to me, as he picks me up and gently lays me on the bed, leaving a trail of kisses from my chest to my stomach. "I love you so so much Penelope. Let me show you"

He leans up to unbutton his white collared button-up, swiftly removing it aswell as his black slacks, before leaning back down and hovering inches above my body; his hands on each side of my head, providing him support as he glared at me with those mischievous and gorgeous eyes that had a hint of crows feet in the corners at the way he smiled at me, also hiding years of smiles and laughs beneath them. "Wait, Grayson" I lightly touch his chest.

"What is it Penelope?" He raises his eyebrows in absolute concern, in fear he may have hurt me or done something wrong. "Nothing" I smile, my eyes flinging to his caramel toned skin and his handsome body. I lick my lips as I slowly run my hand from his stomach to his chest. He then looks down at my hand, feeling totally raw and powerful and then staring at me. He gently moves a segment of my hair away from my face, as he runs the pad of his thumb across my cheek. He smiles genuinely, making me lick my lips.

"I'm so happy and overjoyed when I'm with you Grayson" I say, grabbing his hand that remained on my cheek and holding it with mine. "You make me more then so darling"

He again slowly moves his lips with mine, taking it all in. He tasted like fresh mint, but his smile remained sweet. He starts to turn his body on top of mine, our kisses becoming swifter. My lips move from his lips to his jawline, making him tilt his head upwards and bit his lip. A moan out of satisfaction escaping. He takes a deep breath, and slowly leans towards my face, pressing our lips together as they collide in pure unity.

I look down to realize we are both naked, except my bra. I take a long, deep breath as I stare down at Graysons body hovering over mine. He looks down watching me struggle with taking off my bra and he slides his hand beneath my back and unhooks it in one swift motion, making me hum from the feeling. He gently tugs it off, admiring my breasts and kissing the alley between them. "You drive me insane" he mutters against my skin, just enough to let a moan escape my lips.

He lifts his head to my face and stares into my eyes, his forehead touching mine. "Are you sure you want this darling? I don't want to hurt you baby, if you want to stop now, please tell me" his voice laced with concern, but almost inaudible.

I nod, never being so sure of something in my life. I loved Grayson so much, I want to show him that. With that, I nod, " I've never been more sure Grayson" I respond, my tone matching his. "Now, make me yours" .