stressed e.d

I rest my knife on the cutting board as I see Ethan coming through the door from work, but not as chirpy, and happy as he usually is. His shoulders where slumped, as he dropped his briefcase by the door in distress; hitting the floor with a large thud.

He pushes the door closed tiredly, not caring if it closed all the way. He ran his hand through his what was perfectly gelled hair.

"Ethan baby, what's wrong?" I say, coming to him with open arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. I hum and let my eyes meet my cheek at the feeling of his hands on my lower back, slightly massaging the tender spot with his finger tips. "Just a bad day", he pauses running his index and his thumb over his eyelids in distress; letting out a groan. "Stressed with work and the amount lately, nothing you can do baby"

"Maybe there's something I can do honey" I say, undoing his tie, giving him some leeway and making him more comfortable. "Like what?" He smirks down at me, him being at least a foot taller then me.

"Let me demonstrate" I intertwine my hands with his. Even though Ethan was a very pristine and professional man, he loved his wife and every nook, cranny and nervous prayer that lingered within and he loved sex. More specifically, he loved being dominant and rough, also never failing to show his soft spot and always make love every one in awhile.

As I straddle his lap, I put my head in the crook of his neck as I slowly begin to grind on him. Beginning to feel him getting eager beneath me. I was hardly dominant at all, but when I had the chance with a tired and stressed Ethan, I took the opportunity at first glance.

"God damn it y/n" he grunts through gritted teeth, placing his hand on my ass; guiding my hips exactly where he wanted them. "b-baby. Please"

"What baby? What do you want?" I slow my movements, making it harder for him to communicate with me. "Your m-mouth"

I nodded, getting off his lap as he whined at the sudden loss of contact. I sit on my hands and knees in front of him as he stands up infront of me.

I look at him with prettiest and most innocent eyes, batting my eyelashes, acting like what I did was okay. He knew it wasn't, he hated being teased like that and I was for sure going to pay the price.

I reach up, undoing his pure leather belt with a silver Gucci ring. As I pull the belt through the last loop, he guides my chin forcefully to his hazel gaze, making my snap my head upward; looking in his eyes.

"Suck me hard baby, be a good girl" his hand gripped on my jawline, demanding me with his desires and fantasies. Yet, I already knew them and all his kinks.

I nod, making sure I give him eye contact; being his first kink. Whether it be in sex or any other time, eye contact was a huge turn on for him.

As I my fingers curl around the waistband of his boxer briefs, my mouth slightly agape. He smiles down at me genuinely, as his hand meets my cheek, his palm stroking it.

As I pull them down impatiently, it bounces up right in front of my face, my eyes locked on it. He slowly takes a deep breath, as he thirstily stares at my lips, ready for anything I'm willing to do to him.

I take a deep breath, as I stare at ethan, his eyes already raveled around my body and every move I made with a sensual look in his eyes. He looked completely infatuated and obsessed with the fact that my lips are inches away from touching his length as he whimpers impatiently. Surely, I wrap my small hand around his length. He softly groans, his head craning back to the ceiling ever so slightly. Just my simplest touch, making him moan; making me feel satisfied.

As I slowly stroke it back and fourth, I look up to see ethan with his mouth agape and his eyes closed in pure bliss. "That feels so-" he says breathlessly moaning as my hand goes to the base and back to the tip. "fuck" His voice longing lowly on the 'u'

He runs his long fingers through my hair and slightly pulls my face close to his length, my mouth perfectly aligned with it. "Taste me. Please, y/n, I need it. I need it bad" he breaths heavily. I smile at the huge effect I had on him by barely touching him and how powerful it made me feel.

I smirk and look towards him, asking, "or what?" trying to test his patience.

He squints his eyes down at me, with the flick of his hand, he forcefully makes me look at him. "Your ass will be mine for days". He says it like it's nothing, but I know he means it as he says it.

I smile knowing how bad he wants my lips, and I open my mouth as I stare into his eyes. He licks his lips eagerly and stares at my mouth as I lean forward slowly and teasingly.

I gently let my lips attach to his tip, making him moan under his breath. I slightly lick his tip, moving in and out vastly, making him grab at my shoulder; squeezing from the euphoria of it. "o-oh my god" he takes deep and heavy breaths, letting out whimpers between. He puts my hair in a makeshift ponytail; slightly pulling it from the feeling of my lips consistently going along his length.

I increase my pace, pushing my mouth deeper than before, making myself gag against the tip as it hit the back of my throat. His fingers pull my hair, "that's it- " he cry's out as my tongue hits the base, "right there"

I moan as he starts to thrust his hips into my mouth, consistently hitting the back of my throat. I bring my small hand up, stroking him; adding to the immense pleasure, making him moan and sweat profusely.

"Oh fuck baby, you suck me so good". He growls under his breath, his throat being strained as he struggled to get words out from how good I was making him feel.

I wrap my hand around his length, pulling it out of my mouth as I stroke back and fourth and say, "I love it. Only for you"

"Look at me when you suck me darling" he says, as he rubs his thumb on my cheek as I repeatedly suck from the base to his tip, adding my hand to enhance his orgasm.

I look up at him, batting my eyes innocently, as he hums at my innocence; loving every second of it, knowing I'm everything but and wanting to add to his orgasm more and more. "my favorite sight right here" his voice horse from his rampid moans.

"y/n, I'm gonna cum" he whimpers, his voice constantly cutting out. I wrap my hand around his base, stroking as I use my mouth and tongue; sucking him vastly as his muscular hand guides my head.

"I'm gonna-" his husky, yet horse voice cuts short moaning loudly and lifts his head towards the ceiling. His eyes screwed shut; feeling every ounce of pleasure running through every vein, making him feel numb, yet at ease.

His dick throbs inside my mouth, and he suddenly grabs my arms, his grip tightening as he screamed, "Fuck!" beneath his breath, moaning my name as I feel his load overcome my throat. His body shuddered under my touch as he reaches his brim of pleasure, moaning substantially as he overcomes his best orgasm yet.

He slowly releases his hands on my arms, and looks down at me, as I licked what was left that remained on my finger tips and on the corners of my mouth. Ethan smiling as I did so, me wanting to show I loved making him finish. "Such a good girl" he says lowly, stroking my chin gently with the pad of his finger.