~ Patience~

Its been a week since Mike and El were last together. El was growing impatient; she just wanted to see Mike. El was Later awoken out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door and Hopper slightly opened it.
  " Hey kid i have to go down to the station for a few hours ill be back soon" Said Hopper as he walked out the door.
  El was left alone with her thoughts when she decided to visit Mike in the void to see him with the boys and Max playing D & D. She wanted to be there.
So she left.
              * 20 Minutes Later*
Mike heard a knock on the basement door and when he opened it with a shock when he saw El.
"El what are you doing here?" Asked Mike.
"I needed to see you." Said El
"Its only been a week." Mike said with a soft smile on his face.
" I know but i missed you so much i want to be with you everyday. Said El with tears in her eyes.
Mike cradled her face with his hands and wiped her tears away with his thumbs.
"Patience My Love; we have to make sure its safe outside so i dont lose you again."
With that El rested her head on mikes shoulder and heard Mike whisper " I Love You." El gasped slightly when she said "I Love You Too Mike"

A.N
This is my first one shot book so the stories will get better with time.