~ Mall Date ~

Spice

Els POV

Today Mike and I are going to the mall for an ice cream date at Scoops Ahoy! The new shop where Steve works.

I put on a pretty blue sundress with white flats and put on a little bit of makeup. Hopefully mike thinks i look pretty. I hear a knock on the door and open it up to see mike.

"Hi Mike, Come in"
" Hey El You look beautiful" as he hands me a bouquet of flowers.
"Thank you mike they are beautiful"
"Are you all ready to go?"
"Yes"

* 30 Minutes Later*

We made it to the mall and we ordered our ice cream. I got strawberry because its my favorite. Mike payed for me because he is such a gentleman.

Out of nowhere  we hear the voices of Max, Lucas, Dustin, and Will as they head towards us.

"What are you to lovebirds doing here?" Asked Dustin
"Obviously there on a date dumbass" Max replied
"Well this date is over now that you all ruined it" Mike said.
"Now that your done lets go shopping" Max said.

* 2 Hours Later*

Mike's POV

Im so sick of shopping plus im pissed off because the rest of the party ruined my date with El i just wanted time alone with her.

"Hey El?"
"Yes Mike"
" Do you wanna get away from party for a little bit?"
"Sure mike but where would we go?"
"I got a place for us, Follow me" he said with a wink as el blushed.

They found an unoccupied dressing room inside of an empty store so they had perfect privacy from everyone.

After mike locked the door his lips were instantly on els. El put her arms around mikes neck and put her finger through his hair as she tugged a little bit hearing a groan escape his lips.
He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance when i opened my mouth and he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and he then pushed me against the wall. He then dissconnected our lips and starting kissing my neck as i let out a soft moan while he made his way to my collerbone and started to leave a bruise. I let out a louder moan and covered my mouth with my hand when mike took my hand off and intertwined our fingers. After a while we finally stopped and caught our breath.

"We need to do that more often mike"
"I know, but right now lets get back to the party"

They left the dressing room hand in hand like nothing happened but when they met up with the party later max definitly saw the small brusies on els neck.

A.N
This was my first spice one shot. If you have any ideas comment down below