Ruhiges Spritzen

It begins.

Germany looked at the ocean waving at him, rioting as they splash at one another. Clouds trying to take away his stare from the sky, telling by the grass that dance along with the wind. The breeze too comes along, swishing his feathers as thought they are taking him away.

It seemed that not only that this place wants to give him their attention, but to invite him to join them into a happy and relaxing experience. It wanted him to enjoy the rest of the morning and to forget all his problems and fuss.

And would it be a day-off? He thought.

But it was not necessary to him. He was depressed and even more because of this. Although not really, but by the feeling he was unimpressed and very annoyed. It was indeed the start of his day, but he couldn't resist the breathable air tempting him to do so.

But all he did was stand above the rocky sand that's trying to sink his talons, and all he did was to wait for it's nothingness, something that is going to drive him into madness.

This reminded him of a time where he entered into a meeting with other people, all whom in which he hated at. They wore fancy clothes: Huge crowns, jewelries, tops, and emblems would all place around themselves, excelling themselves above all and hoping that it might intimidate others. They have different styles too. Some looked different because of their culture or tradition, while the others looked regal as the audiences would intend that they are the monarch themselves. The only noticing thing about Germany is his Pickelhaube.

And not just appearances, but manners too. He thought that they are mean, disrespectful, grouchy. He thought that what would they do was to disturb at everyone else in the room, giving threats to each other, and essentially would end in a fight. But he realized the opposite, and so he just ignored the rest of them, but the fact that he did the same too, he hoped that he would be at least original, and thus in doing this will bore him eventually.

Many arguements and quarrels filled up the rest of the space in his brain. He took up every second of his wasted time in order to understand the next thing to happen, which was to end the meeting, of course. Nothing was interesting to him to the totality of event, all they did was to discuss a topic about peace. He may have also ignored that, but despite the tensions continualy rising. They have underestimated each other during the duration.

It was at this point where he could not think up the next thing he had remembered, whether he tried, he could not process not even a single thing on his mind. But he did not seem to give up.

He had stumbled as he heard the large crack or waves passing by, smacking each other as it would be a good time to do this type of thing right now, giving out a loud echo this way and therefore mocking everyone to hear it, as if they were even busy. Germany thought that something would come up upon him unexpectedly to feel much more better, but then everything now goes back to the way it was before.

If everything were to be much more satisfying. He also thought.

He lifted his talons out of the rocky sand, which had already sunk him into a few inches below. He hurriedly walked across the plain as they vibrate along with his feet. From where the grass is growing was his temporary shelter, which was a set-up camp for soldiers, whether they haven't fought yet or have managed to survive during the fight.