chapter 1

Brooke 

I went out and my car was already parked outside my house. i own a pink Convertible Bently, my dad gave it to me for my super sweet 16 and also to make up for all the times when he wasn't at home. 

it took me about 20 min to reach R.N Halls High 5 min from our home to the main highway 10 min traffic then 5 min parking while checking may hair and make up. i got out of my car and my girls Brianna, Tanya, and my super bff Tylor was waiting for me.  "Hi B we missed you kiss kiss" they say it like we haven't seen each other in 2 decades. "kiss kiss let's make this year our bitch girls" i said while slowly walking towards the school campus. I feel the wind blowing trough my hair as i opened the door, all eyes where planted on us the "Popular Girls". 

I went to my locker to get my books, and as i swung open my locker door, a loud bang stopped the noise of the hall. I immediately closed my door and looked down.

Johnny

Ouch! i think i fainted for about 30 seconds. and this girl who slammed her locker door at me just stared at me like nothing happend. "Are you ok?" she asked. finally she came to her senses. i tried to stand while rubbing my eyes, everything was so hazy. "Are you ok? " she said again with a little laugh. when i was able to stand and said  "um yeah i'm good" then walked away very fast. that girl was crazy not just girl crazy but over the top crazy rummor has it that she was home schooled because she stalked a guy she liked and end up at jail because that guy found here under his bed sleeping. creepy.

Brooke

"Boo!"  

I yelped as i saw Dean "Oh My Gosh Babe, you scared the glitter out of me" i scold. Dean is my lacrosse playing, six packed, handsome Bae " I missed you so much" Dean said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. OK now, back to reality. You think we, the popular girls date jocks for popularity? Nuh-uh. It's destiny that found us to find each other. all that late night practices, meetings, events and parties. i mean it's like we're made for each other. "I need to tell you something" Dean whispered. "OK shoot" i replied. "Not now, but maybe after practice ok?" Dean said. "Walk me to class?" i asked. he held my hand and it feels like the most comforting thing ever.

Johnny