1. Some back story

Jimin was nervous, really nervous. Like words can't describe how nervous he feels right now. The classes for his new high school were announced. In his class, his new class, he'll be with his crush.

See, Jimin was in love with a certain black haired male. He has been ever since middle school. All it took was to see him playing basketball in the gym one day and he was entranced. The boy was his sexual awakening.

The way the sweat fell from his forehead. His stomach poking out from his shirt everytime he jumped to dunk the ball. When his muscles would flex from the effort to pass the ball in the hoop. Even his smile when people congratulated him on doing good. It was all to much for a preteen boy who was just starting puberty.

Man, puberty does crap to you. Yeah, of course he could look when they were changing in the classroom, but he always stopped himself from doing that. Jimin didn't want to be outed yet, he just realized he was a bit different. The idea that he could be caught staring scared him to no end. And besides, they weren't on bad terms and Jimin wanted to keep it that way.

It was pure chance that they chose the same high school to go to. There was three to choose from in their district, and to say that Jimin's heart skipped a beat when he sall his crushes name on his classroom roster would be an understatement. He was thrilled.

Currently they were at the opening ceremony. "Jimin calm down." Jungkook grabbed his hand. "You're gonna sweat threw your blazer, you don't want that do you?" Jungkook was Jimins best friend. The way they met was a little unorthodox though.

In beginning of his second to last year of middle school his friends weren't the most friendly people. They told him about Jungkook, the boy was outed by the whole school in his district. It was exactly what Jimin didn't want to happen to him. One day though, he got curious about him. He was the only gay guy at his school that he knew of and he was tired of being surrounded by girly bra magazines. The kids always brought them to school and everytime Jimin couldn't tell them who he found more attractive.

The teen decided he wanted to be friends with him, and so he went to his middle school and asked around. Kinda stalkerish but it worked. Him and Jungkook became the best of friends and chose this high school together. A lot of people from Jungkooks old school weren't going here. And since he was bullied it was a good thing.

Jimin pushed his hand away. "I'm fine, I sware. I'm not even that nervous!" He was lying of course. But he thought if he could tell others that he's not, maybe he wouldn't be. Jungkook gave him a look that basically screamed the he knew that Jimin was lying. But dropped the matter.

The sound of someone talking into the mic brought everyones attention to the stage. It was the principal, he said something about keeping the peace. You know, average principal stuff. Jungkook started to get fidgety with excitement. Then the student council president came onto the stage. Third year Kim Namjoon, Jungkooks unrequited crush, and the reason he became outed.

Namjoon was Jungkooks friend and neighbor. The teens parents are never home and hes an only child so he spent most of his time growing up being around the other male. Namjoon only thought of him as a little brother, but Jungkook fell hard. Every Friday Namjoon would wait for him at the gate so they could go play video games together.

One day a guy pointed out how weird it was. How Namjoon was his phone background. How he always walked him home on fridays. And that Jungkook wouldn't shut up about him. Always talking about Namjoon as if the kid created life itself. The guy confronted him one day, after Jungkook wouldnt shut up about him. "What, do you have a crush on him?"

"What if I do?" Jungkook replied. It was the wrong thing to say. Next thing he knew everyone knew he was gay, and a lot of people picked on him for it. Namjoon found out when someone yelled out fags when he was picked up. The teen questioned him, and Jungkook spilled half the beans. Namjoon accepted him, telling him there was nothing wrong with it and the people at his school are just stupid. Of course he didn't know that Jungkook was pinning after him. Namjoons words filled him with false hope.