2. Go by fast

Jimin was on the bus to school. Headphones on and jamming out to his playlist. Looking out the window, and lost in his thoughts.

Yesterday was something else, not only did Yoongi dye his hair over the summer. He pierced his ears and wears eyeliner now. Honestly it wasn't as if Jimin wasn't dieing from his middle school appearance already. But the blond decided to make everything harder for him. Even if Yoongi didn't mean to. He sighed and closed his eyes, he could already feel himself start to sweat from the thought of seeing him today

It's okay it's fine, he tried to convince himself. He might have been an awkward nervous wreck yesterday but today will be better. The teen silently prayed to the gods that they wouldn't talk today. Not because he didn't want to, but because he didn't want to mess things up even more.

The bus jolted to a stop and Jimin got off. Thanking the bus driver and giving a slight polite bow. "Jimin!" Jungkook yelled from his place on the park bench next to the stop. "Did you get my texts?" He asked as he jogged to meet up with Jimin. Then the two began to walk the rest of the way to school.

"Uh, probably. But I didn't read them." Jungkook groaned and pushed him.

"Check them! It's super important!"

"Fine." Jimin grabbed his phone out of his pocket and checked.

...

Kookie
Oh my god
Look at this
Oh my skksksjakak

[attached photo censored for the audience convenience]

Hit me with a brick 😫👌

...

"Jungkook, I didn't need to see this." Much to Jimins desmay, the important text was a shirtless photo of Jungkooks favorite super hero.

"Common, Iron man is super fucking hot. Have you seen him? That man can ram me anyday."

Jimin made a sound of disgust, "He's old enough to be you're father Kookie his dick is probably gross and soggy. Who knows where its been?" Jungkook shrugged. "Don't tell me, maybe you have a thing of older men? Or perhaps a daddy kink?"

"Ew, no. I just like Iron man." Jungkook shook his head. "Plus you know, Namjoons the only guy for me."

"Kookie, he's straight."

"Let me live! I'm not ragging on you about your crush am I? Dudes straight too."

Jimin shrugged. "I have a better chance. He changed his look. Guy might be the next top model. And you know what that means?"

"No."

"He's probably gay. All male models are gay."

"I'm sure there's some straight ones."

"And I'm sure they're just really closet cases."

"Like you?" Jungkook grinned.

"Fuck off."

"Well if you're so sure he's gay, confess already." Jimin chocked on his spit.

"What no, you know I can't."

"Oh really? What's stopping you? Hm?"

Jimin suddenly panicked. "I was just joking, he's not gay. I don't want to confess." Jungkook raised his eyebrows, his smile slightly faltering.

"I know." The walked in some silence; the mood slightly bad now. "I mean, he could be gay? Don't automatically assume everyone's straight."

"He's had a girlfriend before, back in middle school. I saw them makeout in the supply closet of the gym once." Jimin muttered; wincing at the memory.