Stories

People often ask me why I pick the books I wanna read so randomly ?

Some were even surprised that I don't take suggestions or google through a genre .....

Once I was standing in the library ,
searching so excitingly for a book that I remember the girl next to me ,asked me what I was looking for ....

She asked -- " Which book are you searching ? Which author ? "

And my answer was simple --- " I don't know " .

Though I know I'll always get those blank looks from people whenever I say that " Idk " because I know how threatening that statement could be for humans .....no certainty of a thing you're getting into ? Often regarded as " strange " by my acquaintances !

But here's the thing !

I think the best part of a story is not knowing what's it about .
I think that to really understand or explore something new ,you need to not know about what is it that you're getting into ......

Yes it's strange & uncertain & in many perspectives highly foolish but you may never know what the unknown can show you .....

So maybe someday like me ,you'll pick up a book you have no interest in ,

First ,you'll say this looks boring then you might open it & read & halfway through maybe ,that book becomes your favorite novel !

Who knows  ?

But who will know ?

Unless you try :)

**************************************