Look at the sky

Late night ,looking at the sky
I just realized that I'm such a Look At The Sky person ....

I've always loved looking at the sky & it's changing colours

From different shades of blue to different shades of red to different shades of black ....I always wanted to soak it all as a screenshot in some part of my mind ....

And once while clicking those imaginary  pictures ,one of my friends tapped on my shoulder & said - " Did you saw that luxury car ? Isn't it beautiful ? "

And on that day ,lost in confusion ,not realizing that why I loved watching the sky basically ,I switched to watching those cars on road......

No definition of it's materialistic beauty matched that of the natural changing colours & shapes of the sky ....

But I tried to sound enthusiastic while describing those cars ,just to fit in !

Years later ,sitting at the same bench in the same park ....

A memory flashed inside my head

That of the sky & the way I looked at it as a kid

And I realized that I still am such a look at the sky person & in that moment I felt like there was no need for me now to fit in because the universe itself wants me to stand out .

Sometimes we forget things that make us unique & beautiful .....Don't sidetrack those things to fit in instead clutch to them & stand out :)