The Beauty Of Indian Temples

Being born in India, I truly learned a very beautiful lesson as a kid itself ---

That journey is far more mesmerizing than the destination !

Because most of the famous Indian temples have these huge number of stairs....  which is like 100 to 200 & after crossing them you get to worship the God.

But what's so fascinating is the fact that when you're climbing up those stairs ,

you can see the strangers talking to each other like there is no tomorrow ,

you can see how the children help their elders by holding their hands on each & every step ,

you can see that how nobody consider others as their competition to get to the top at first ,yes people do play games for sure as who will reach there first but it's just a GAME .....not something too serious to make others fall down !

You can see that no matter if someone knows the other person or not ,they all are going ahead together ,they help each other in the journey & they don't let each other give up !

Everyone is filled with such an enthusiasm,love  & passion just to worship that one energy which has  created the universe ...

That if you see very clearly is just pointing out to the fact .... That in search of  that ONE energy ( or creater ) we all actually become one ....& that's how deeply we're connected to each other.

That's the beauty of Indian Temples & that's the beauty of this life :)

*****

A/N - Basically you Can learn alot about life from simple things ! Try to look & observe everything with a whole new perspective .