Author's Note

Hello readers. This is TheMoonlightPoet and this is my author's note. Per the usual I want to thank you all. I have never had a sequel wanted more than this one. That is a good and a bad thing and I'll explain below.

- This book had to be the hardest book I had to write to date. The main reason being all the drama around it, and your reactions to the first book.

- I kept warning you guys what impatience gets you and you didn't listen, so this is the ending you get. No complaints.

- The book was going to be longer, but this one did take a toll on me so I cut it short. I still think it was packed with enough story that it made a good book.

- By the end of the book I'd done three different drafts of the book, and in NONE of them Raven and Soleil end up together. (No I'm not telling you the first two.)

- I don't understand why majority you guys were so attached to Raven. I have seen some of you say she is like Saryia (The Master's Pet book series), but she is far from it. If you want to know what I mean read the four books of that series.

- I was mortified that the majority of you wanted Soleil to be with Raven, so I made sure to get the point across in this one that Raven was the wrong choice for Soleil. (But you still wanted them together so...)

- Soleil is one of my favorite characters that I have written and I am very sad to see her go, but I think it was better this way.

- Nisha wasn't even supposed to be a character in my first draft of the story.

- You guys influenced this story more than any other story I've written, so I hope you're proud of your impatience.

- Overall I'm satisfied with the ending of this book and the series itself, so I personally have no remorse about what happened.

Well then, that's it. That's all I have to say about Demi Angel and The Dark Angel series. This has been a emotion ride and I thank you for taking it with me. Now I can focus all my energy on the last book of my other series! Thank the angels! If you enjoyed this book and its first book you should take a look at my other books. Again I really want to thank you all. Your enthusiasm and jeering for this book did pull something out of me that hasn't been done in a while. That can be good or bad depending on how you think. This is Luna signing off :D