Chapter One

The ringing still scraped my ears, making me almost want to cry. Last night's concert was one of the loudest crowds we'd ever played; as of today our 48 hour break started.

Today was one of our days off and I had the perfect plan: eat, sleep, maybe a keek and repeat. There was this strong feeling of forgetfulness. Something really important was supposed to happen. Probably a meeting or something. I simply shook it off, we've been working too hard and my brain was in overdrive.

Suddenly, Michael sprung the door open with a large grin on his face and arms wide open.

"She told Luke to meet her there he can afford the bus fare!" He sung very loudly, dancing like a Michael would, with a small party cone on his head. I dismissed Michael's singing as just another random outburst. After all, Mikey did this every single day.

Calum quickly joined behind him strumming my guitar with his hands (this time). "He's just old enough for her, Luke is finally-y eighteen."

I knew I was forgetting something, the big 1-8. A day I've been looking forward to since I was ten years old. Now that it'd finally came it felt like nothing. Ashton popped up from behind my bed (scaring the crap out of me), holding a penguin themed cake that was bordered with purple frosting.

"You got her waiting in a queue, for a bar that you...don't have to sneak into. Luke is old enough for her, 'cos he's...done with waiting 'til eighteen." Ashton tried, but didn't get the rhythm quite right.

"He's so done with waiting 'til he's." Michael paused.

"Eighteeee-heeee-eeen." They all howled as Calum pretended to smash my guitar. Ashton passed the cake to Calum so he could pile on top of me.

"My dear, Lucifer is so big! It seems like it was just yesterday you were riding your little tricycle around the block." Ashton's voice was slightly muffled since his face was on my shoulder.

"That was yesterday, dumb ass." Calum interrupted, piling on top of Ashton.

"I want to be in a pile, Jenga!" Michael ran for momentum and jumped on top of the pile. I groaned loudly, trying to breathe.

"Michael get off." Calum scolded. "Or Luke's not going to make it to 19."

"Thank. You. Guys." I managed to say.

Calum walked towards the cake cutting him a slice. "So, are we going out or is today going to be hella boring as well?"

"We should throw a house party!" Michael suggested, and from there everything went downhill.