Chapter Eleven: Sickness

***Sophie's P.O.V***

We've been sailing for a few weeks now and I quickly recovered from my fever thanks to Jack's help. I was back on my feet in no time and back at my place at the helm by Jack's side, how it should be.

I woke up rather early for my liking and couldn't get back to sleep, I've done that for a while now. Normally, it's Jack who's the first one awake, but for the past three weeks, it's been me.

I rolled over so that I was facing Jack and to my surprise, he was already awake. When our eyes locked, he smiled down at me and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Good morning, love. How'd you sleep?" Jack asked concerned. I decided to lie to prevent him from worrying.

"Morning, dear. I slept fine." I answered him in a weak voice indicating that I was lying, damn! Jack for sure would have noticed that. I thought to myself.

"Darling, there's no point lying to me, you were tossing and turning all night long." Jack said in a worried voice looking concerned. To be honest, I thought he'd be mad at me for lying, but he wasn't.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to worry you." I replied to him in a sheepish voice. Jack pulled me closer to his body and my head rested on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"Love, I'll always worry about you, I can't help it. I love you but, when you keep things from me it makes me worry about you even more." Jack said in his sexy, deep morning voice, causing me to shiver.

"Are you cold?" Jack asked, damn he noticed.

"Umm, no." I replied to him. Looking up at the suddenly interesting roof.

"You sure?" Jack said and I shivered again.

"You did it again. Darling are you alright?" Jack asked me.

"I wonder how many rafters are on the roof." I thought.

"Sophie, don't changed the subject." Jack said looking at me with his eye brow jerked.

"I didn't!" I said holding my hands up in defeat.

"Yes you did, you asked how many rafters are on the roof." He said back.

"I didn't think that?" I asked him now embarrassed causing him to laugh at me which, resulted with him getting a light smack on his chest.

"I just....love your morning voice." I told him honestly, not sure if I should of or not.

"Well in that case, If you love it that much, I'll make sure to talk to you more often in the mornings. " Jack said, I couldn't see him but I knew he was smirking at my revelation.

"You most certainly can do that, I wouldn't mind at all." I replied causing him to chuckle, sending a deep, vibration running through his body and into my ears, causing goose bumps on my body.

"Darling, are you sure you're not cold?" He asked me again.

"No, that was from your laugh. You do things to me Jack Sparrow and I love it." I said.

I suddenly got up and sat in his lap, with my legs on either side of him. Jack's hands moved to my lower back as he looked at me with a smirk. I leant down to him and gave him a mischievous smirked and kissed him. Jack sat up causing me to sit in his lap, with one of his hands on my cheek and the other tangled in my hair.

He gently pulled my hair causing me to moan, making him smile in victory. Jack then flipped us over taking control, so that he was on top of me. I moaned once more from his sudden movement and he captured my lips with his, kissing me softly but passionately.