Chapter Sixteen: An End of A Chapter, The Beginning Of Forever.

Chapter Sixteen : An End of A Chapter, The Beginning Of Forever .

William took Sophie back to the Pearl and reminded her to tell Elizabeth to meet him at the beach. She walked up to Jack and he breathed a sigh of relief, he had been looking everywhere for her.

"Where've you been?" He asked her as he kissed her on the top of her head.

"I was on the Dutchman, I wanted to say goodbye to Will. Oh, I have a message from Bootstrap." Sophie said as she looked up at Jack who nodded for her to continue.

"He said he saw what you did for Will and he's happy we gave him a second chance to be with him and make up for the years he missed. He said he'll never forget it." Sophie said with a smile.

"He's a good man." Jack replied.

"Admit it, Jack. You care for Will." Sophie said rising her eyebrow up at him.

"No, not care... tolerate." Jack answered while looking out to the ocean.

"C'mon. Deep down in your heart, there's a part of you, maybe covered in dust and cobwebs that cares for him. Admit it." Sophie stated as she circled Jack. Jack's eyes followed her ever move as she spoke. She was right but, he was too stubborn to admit it.

"How much rum have you had?" Jack asked her.

"None." Sophie replied.

"Admit it, Jack." Sophie said with a smile on her face.

"I tolerate him but not care." Jack replied back.

"I don't believe you." Sophie answered.

"Believe it." He said as he winked at her, making Sophie roll her eyes and kiss his cheek.

Jack and Sophie went back down to the deck to say goodbye to Elizabeth who decided to leave. Sophie was sad to see her go but wasn't surprised, this wasn't a life for her and with Wills' heart in the chest, he needed someone he could trust to protect it, who better than his wife?

Sophie's P.O.V

"Your chariot awaits, your highness. The oars are inside." Gibbs said to her with a sad smile.

Everyone formed a line so as she walked down it, everyone could say there goodbyes. She walked past father and he smiled at her.

"Miss. Turner." He said as she smiled at him and walked down the line.

Raggetti was crying and pintle had a sad smile on his face. "Goodbye, popet." He said to her.

"Jack. It never have worked out between us." Elizabeth said.

"Keep telling yourself that, darlin." Jack replied, I looked at him and nuged his side causing him and Elizabeth to laugh.

Lizzie gose to give him a kiss on the cheek but he holds his hands up to her and pulls back slightly.

"Once was quiet enough." He said. She nodded and smiled.

"Thank you." She said which made Jack smile at her.

Once she reached me, I had tears in my eyes and she hugged me tightly, I hugged her back and we stayed like this for a few moments before I pulled away.

"I'm going to miss you, Lizzie. So much." I told her with my tears falling down my face like a waterfall.

"This isn't goodbye, you'll have to visit me once the baby arrives."Elizabeth said, Jack and I nodded.

"We will, also we wanted to let you know. You and Will are the godparents." I said happily as I placed my hand over my growing belly, Jack placed his on top of mine with a loving smile.