Chapter Twelve

Okay so no quote here because the quote is on the picture

Anyway this is not why I am writing here. THIS IS A REALLLLLY EARLY UPDAT BECAUSE I HAVE JUST HAD THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE AND I'M LIKE SO FREAKING HAPPY THAT I THOUGH I WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 

SO HERE IT IS!!!!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Bebe and I wait impatiently at the curb as a yellow hard-top Porsche with darkly tinted windows screeches to a halt in front of us. The passenger door opens - Alice is behind the wheel, pulling off the chic, white, hooded coat she used for protection against the sun. I climb in quick and sit in the back starting to set up my crossbow. "Where'd you get the car?" Bebe questions as she knuckles herself in.

"Hope you're not opposed to grand theft auto." Alice states.

"Not today." Bebe states.

"Been there done it a couple hundred times," I said with a smirk and Alice smirks as well, before she floors it and the Porsche peels out. The Porsche screams down a highway, cutting lanes, weaving through Peugots and Fiats. Bella grips the dashboard as Alice narrowly misses a car.

"How much time do we have?" Bebe questions.

"He's waiting till noon, when the sun's at its highest..." Alice states. "He's going to make the Volturi change their minds."

"It's almost noon now." Bebe states anxiety hitting her.

"There's Volterra." I said, and Alice nods and punches it.

I look at the narrow, centuries-old streets that are crowded with festival revellers who all wear RED. They gaily head toward the town square carrying red pendants, balloons, scarves. The PORSCHE weaves through them, hurrying forward.

"Why are they all wearing red?" Bebe questions.

"San Marcos Day festival. The perfect setting. Large crowds. The Volturi won't let him get far enough to reveal himself - he's counting on that." I said.

"We only have five minutes," Bebe whimpered. I fling forward as the Porsche screeches to a halt at a road block. The Italian police wave her back.

"Where's the square?" Bebe asks as she gets out of the car.

"Follow that lane!" I shout as I help deal with the police.

"He'll be under the clock tower!" Alice shouts next. Alice and I watch her go... then I see Alice look up.

"You okay?" I questions.

"Someone is after Bella," Alice states. We soon start running as we see it has been a few minutes since noon. We race off through the streets the people stopping us a few times.