Diego: Doctor L/n

A/N: This is requested by googlyrabbit

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

______

Could it be like a flashback of Diego getting hurt and falling in love with his doctor and the present time is when they have kids?

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Diego's P.O.V)>>>

"It happened a long time ago. I was young and foolish. I thought I could do anything, that I could never get hurt. I guess I was wrong. I liked to get in trouble and fighting was really my thing. I joined oftenly by streetsfights. Until one night I went too far. I was fighting with a soneone I couldn't handle. He was too strong and I knew it. Yet that didn't stop me from fighting him. My ego was too big and I didn't want to chicken out. Let me tell you I was a fool. I was literally and figuratively crushed. I ended up in the hospital. Let me tell you, it was the best thing what could happen to me. 'Cause that's where I met her. She was the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. The way she moved. It was divine. I remember it like it was yesterday.

~~~Flashback~~~

I slowly opened my eyes. I winked a couple of time. Where am I. "Am I dead?" I asked confused. I heard some on laugh. "No silly, you not dead. But you almost were." The voice of an angel said. "Are your sure, 'cause you like an angel to me." I grinned. "Nice try, Mr. Hargreeves." She rolled her eyes. "Call me Diego." I winked at her. "Okay than Diego. My name is doctor L/n." I tried to sit up, but it hurted a lot. "Don't move, Diego! You only hurt yourself" I layed down again. "What happened?" I asked calmly. "You were fighting in a illegal streetfight. It almost killed you." "Luckily you are here to save me." I joked. "This is no joke Diego, you almost died there." She told me. "But I didn't, thanks to you." She hummed. "You're right. I saved you." I smiled at her. "Now rest Diego." I nodded. She was about to leave, but I grabbed her wrist. "Please stay." I muttered. "I can't. I got other patiënts." She replied. "Please..." I pleaded. "I'm sorry Diego, have to go." I letted her go and she left.

~~~Flashback End~~~

That was of course not the only time I saw her. We talked a lot and she became my friend. The days passed and I healed pretty quickly. Doctor L/n told me that I was allowed to leave the hospital in a few day. That remind me of our first date.

~~~Flashback~~~

I was collecting my stuff. Doctor L/n told me that I was completely healed and that I was allowed to go home. Deep down, I was sad about the thing that I had to leave. I haven't told her yet about the fact that I love her. "Are you ready to go home?" The most beautiful voice of the world said. 'No, I want to stay with you!!!' I screamed in my head. "Yeah..." I muttered. "H-hey, do y-you like to go grab something to drink? You know, to thank you." I stuttered a little bit. Of course I didn't mean: 'to thank you'. I wanted her to love me, the way I love her. "Sure, why not." She answered smiling. We walked to the coffeeshop. We ordered our drinks. "I didn't just asked you to thank you." I explained. "Not?" She asked confused. It's so cute if she's confused. I took a deep breath and looked away. "I like you. As in like, like you." I mumbled. She grabbed my face and forced me to look at her. "I like you too, Diego." I looked happily at her and kissed her softly. The kiss was perfect. The sparks flew through the room. Until we pulled away, 'cause we needed breath. She smiled shyly at me. I wish this moment never ends.

~~~Flashback End~~~

We started to date. I became her boyfriend and I introduced her to my family. She loved them but not so much as she loved me. In the end we married and gotted two lovely children. And that my darlings is how I met you mom." I finished my story. "Now sweeties, go to bed." "Ahhhhhh daddy, one more story?" Livia asked. "No baby, you need you sleep. It shall give you strength for tomorrow. Remember what we're going to do tomorrow?" I asked. "Yaaaaaa, tomorow we go to the zoo!" Finn yelled happily. "Okay daddy, we shall go to sleep." "Sleep well." I kissed them on there heads. And I left there room. I readed to the living room. I looked at a picture of her.

"Oh Y/n, why did you had to save him?

Why did you had to catch his disease?

Why did you cure him, but not yourself?

Why did you had to give him the only tube with cure of the disease?

Why couldn't you take it insted?

Why couldn't you save both of you?

Why did you had to...?" I couldn't end the sentence. I broke down in tears. I sobbed on the ground.

On the picture stood a text:

"Doctor L/n was many things. She was a friend, colleague, a lover and a hero. She saved many lives and was willing to give hers for others. May she find peace in heaven. She shall be missed.

XXX
Colleagues and friends.

"Yeah, may you find peace in heaven." I said between the tears.

"And never forget that no matter how far you're away from me, I shall always love you."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤