The Rajputs

Zahira twirled the end of her long and curly hair around her thin finger , lounging in the warm sun against some cushions . She breathed in the scents of the summer , letting the sweetness fill her nostrils . She closed her eyes slowly inhaling the perfume from the flowers around her and let herself relax at the cushions supporting her . Just as she had found the most comforting position , she heard someone's steps coming closer to her . She opened her eyes and spotted her two sisters walking around the garden . Nandini was holding a pot with water and as she reached closer at  Zahira , she splashed some droplets on  her face .

" Nandini " Zahira cried out jumping off the cushions and wiped her face with her cliffhanger. She looked at Nandini and flashed a devious smile . Soon , Nandini was running around the garden and Zahira was chasing after her. Shivanshika rolled her eyes and stood still watching the chase game of her two little sisters . Zahira was holding her long golden lehenga in her two hands and was trying to reach Nandini that was wearing a saree so she could run better than her .  Some minutes later , Their mother made her way close at the sisters and they all bowed down their heads to her greeting her .

" How are you doing Rani sa ? " Nandini asked as she fixed her saree properly. Zahira shot her a death glare . Shivanshika glared at both and walked closer to her mother .

" Rani sa , these two have been shouting and running around the garden almost all day . This is inappropriate for princesses . " Shivanshika being the more mature , complained .

" Don't shout Shivanshikha . It isn't like a princess to shout either " the queen reprimanded. " Don't forget these two are the youngest . They are just playing . It's not bad to play some times " the queen smiled to the two girls and they reached and hugged her .

" Thank you Rani sa " they both said in unison .

" Rani sa , when king is arriving ? " Zahira asked referring to her father. 

" Anytime soon " the queen replied calmly and smiled at her 3 daughters. As soon as Shivanshikha heard that , she started smiling . She very well knew that King's arrival meant a lot of gifts for the Princesses and since she was the oldest one , she was going to take the best of those.

Zahira , Nandini and Shivanshikha laid back to the cushions next to their mother . A servant walked to them and bowed his head down . He was holding a letter . The Queen looked suspiciously at the letter and signaled the servant to give it to her . She slowly opened the letter and started reading it . Her face became white and her eyes opened widely. The girls looked at her not realising what was wrong .

" Rani sa , What does the letter say ? " Zahira asked worried from the situation the queen was .

" We have war "

" What ? " Nandini split out the water she was drinking .

" Father is not coming home ? " Shivanshikha  asked

" The letter doesn't say " The queen admitted . She was really in the verge of tears .

" Who is doing the war ? " Zahira furiously questioned the queen .

" Yuvraaj Aryan Chauhan "

leejordan88
ImAngiePangie
zeynep55zeze
_BollywoodKiFans_
varuneetilover
Nehekedar
FloraRehman
maham068
RagLaklover57
Laliguptha
Gujaratan0498
the_untamed_soul
HumayraBabe
AmineMalhotra
kesava1710
Cuckingfrazy_love
dafodilsduke
dreambigger125
BollywoodBooks
ankita2599
lovesidneeti
Maithani_63
Rudri_speaks
-filmywalivivu-
carcrash15
_sunshineforever_
parthlovesniti
SidneetiLove
_Specialstories_
zolzitch
NehaKedar
slay_shay
maham06
Parizaade