The Chauhans

The kingdom of the Chauhans was ruled by the powerful King Vikram Chauhan. They were against war with the Rajputs but this war was lead by Yuvraj Aryan Chauhan the head of their battalion. He was strong, courageous and rebellious. All the three Princes were highly trained in archery and sword fights by their father, who gave Yuvraj authority over their army. He trained the other men and triumphed over kingdoms eventually conquering them. Now the war was declared against the Rajputs. The firstborn prince to Vikram Chauhan and Yogeshwari Chauhan was named Prithviraj Jatin Chauhan. His name meant Ruler of the Earth. Chauhan knew his son would grow up and ascend his throne someday. Prithviraj and Yuvraj had the same qualities, unlike their brother Zafar Kedarnath Chauhan who had another exceptional quality in art. The three had great apprehension about all kingdoms.
Yuvraj was training all his men and was being watched by the King and Queen.

"I'm sure we'll win the war with the Rajputs. Look at Yuvraj...he'll bring us victory", said Vikram Chauhan.

"He's your blood" added Yogeshwari Chauhan who was always proud of her sons being raised by their father.

Meanwhile, Prithviraj who was recovering from a wound during trials pre-war was forced to rest in Zafar's room by his younger brother. Zafar made Prithviraj his muse and utilized all his time working on the perfect artwork. He had painted plenty of the King, Queen, and the Princes' but every work was a new inspiration for him.
"Zafar, its been hours. I need to leave, call Yuvraj instead".
"Five more minutes and it's done. You know I need it to be perfect", said Zafar and continued to make the final touch.
The King walked up to Yuvraj and ordered the execution to be stopped. The men moved away and the Prince was left with his father.
"What about the implementation of the war?", he asked.
Yuvraj wanted everything set before going out on war with another kingdom.
"We need to do it deliberately. I want Prithviraj and Zafar along tonight".

"Yes Maharaj," said Yuvraj with his head down in respect and the King walked away inside the palace. The next moment Yuvraj walked into Prithviraj's room and found it empty.

"Looking for him?"

"Yes, Maharani"

"He's with Zafar".

Yuvraj listened to his mother and opened the large doors of the room.

"Yuvraj," the two said in unison.

"What's going on here?"

"I was painting him", said Zafar.

"Your virtuosity is inarticulate".

Hearing Yuvraj speak, Prithviraj wanted to sight his brother's work only to be awed.
"It was worth the time and effort Zafar", he said.
Zafar had a beam of happiness on his brothers. Without further delay, Yuvaraj shared the order of hisfather,

"The King wants us to confabulate about the war tonight".

At the next moment, their expressions manifested courage.

leejordan88
ImAngiePangie
zeynep55zeze
_BollywoodKiFans_
varuneetilover
Nehekedar
FloraRehman
maham068
RagLaklover57
Laliguptha
Gujaratan0498
the_untamed_soul
HumayraBabe
AmineMalhotra
kesava1710
Cuckingfrazy_love
dafodilsduke
dreambigger125
BollywoodBooks
ankita2599
lovesidneeti
Maithani_63
Rudri_speaks
-filmywalivivu-
carcrash15
_sunshineforever_
parthlovesniti
SidneetiLove
_Specialstories_
zolzitch
NehaKedar
slay_shay
maham06
Parizaade

Written by leejordan88