Eleven

A/N: Guess who's back!!! It's me!! Sorry it took so long but I was working on making this a good ending to the story, Ik it's rushed into two chapters but I wanted to end this so I didn't have to worry about it not being done, and I promised I would finish. So here's the last two chapters. Also I'd like to say thank you for being patient with me and the writing. I know it's been longer than I thought it was going to be, but I'm back publishing anyway. I have a couple story's drafted I was writing while I was taking a break. They are a different ship and a different fandom altogether, I hope you all stick around and read them when posted. But I understand if you don't. Anyway I hope you all enjoy the end and yeah, carry one reading. Thanks again.

Kellin pov

It's been a long twenty four hours. When Tay whisked me away from the school we drove as fast as possible to the restaurant. I snuck in the back when I heard Rhonda arguing with Linda. I had quickly got to the kitchen and showed myself. Rhonda gave me a look of relief and. Linda was not looking pleased and she might be suspicious but I can't be sure. Once Linda left I thanked Rhonda many times.

As of right now it's a slow Saturday evening. Since I dropped my phone when leaving the dance I don't have it with me. Tay came in after I didn't answer her and I told her I don't have my phone so he offered to go look for it at school. She hasn't come back yet so I don't know what's happening with that. I can't even talk to the guy, I'm pretty sure it's Vic. It's who I was talking too last night. Of all the talking we did, we never asked for names so there's a problem.

Thats when I see Tay walking in again only she's got someone with her.

Vic pov

It's been a long day. After the dance I went home and stared at his phone. Hoping for a sign of whose it is. There were many texts coming through, mostly from someone named 'Taylor' I couldn't keep up with the texts they were coming so frequently and fast. Until they stopped in the middle of the night. So
today I decided to spend the day sitting at the school waiting for someone to claim the phone knowing that they'd most definitely come back looking for it.
I've been here for hours now and maybe it's time to go home.

Well until a girl runs into me.

"Hey have you seen a phone, my friend lost it last night, and what are you doing here?" She asks.

"Do I know you?" I ask her. She seems familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

"Vic it's me Tay, I'm in your gym and English classes" she tells me.

"Wait Tay, as in Taylor?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" She asks.

So I take the phone out of my pocket and and show her.

"This phone was receiving many texts from a Taylor for hours" I tell her

"How'd you found Kellin's phone?" She says. That's when it clicked.

"This is Kellin's phone!" I say.

"Yeah, and you never answered my question, what are you doing here?"

"I was here hoping to find who this belonged too, knowing that they'll probably come back looking for it" I tell her.

"Well thanks but you can give it to me and I'll just give it back to him, he's been freaking out about everything last night" she says.

"Can it come with you, I'd like to give it back to him in person" I ask.

"Sure I don't care"

Then we leave the school and I jump back into my car and follow her. Then she parks in the parking lot of the restaurant I know he works. And we go inside and I see him there.

"Hey Kells!" Tay says excitedly.

"Well I found what happened to your phone" she says to him.

"Great but what's he doing here?"

"Tell him" she say motioning to me.

"Here" And I place his phone of the counter of where he's working.

"You had my phone?"

"Yeah you dropped it, you left in such a hurry I couldn't give it to you"

"Oh well thanks for giving it back" Kellin says to me.

"No problem" I say and I walk out of the restaurant leaving them there.

I just go home and think to my self. I've been talking to Kellin the whole time. Then when I notice the smile on my face. But with it being the end of the year I don't know if I'll see him again.