twenty-one

Yedam

Hyunsuk and Junkyu Hyung went back in the afternoon, yesterday. They told us that Hyerin's okay and just taking a rest.

We're here at Practice room in YG building. We have our evaluation next week so we need to practice.

"Annyeong" Mrs. Kang greeted us.

We all bow our heads.

Finally!! Where's Hyerin?

"Y'all doing good?" She asked.

"Yes we did" we said.

"Hmm. Mrs. Kang? Where's Hyerin?" Doyoung asked.

"She's.... She's in your dorm. I just left her there. She's okay now. And... thankfully... She finally recovered!" She said.

We can't help but to have wide smile in out lips because of the news.

Great!

"Does it call for a party?" Jihoon said.

Great! What a dork?

"Okay! Let's have small party at the dorm. Okay?" She said

"Yeheyyy!!!" We all cheered.

"And oh! Wait." She said "Yedam?" She glanced at me. "Follow me" she said.

"Did I do something wrong?" i asked my mates and they just shrugged their shoulders.

I went outside practice room to follow Mrs. Kang.

"Yes, Mrs. Kang?" I asked.

"Rin, wanted to give you this" she said and get something in her bag.

"Rin?" I asked.

"Yes. Rin. Hyerin" she said.

I almost collapsed from what I heard.

"Here. A letter from her" she said.

I nervously take the letter.

I went to the locker room to get my bottled water and ready myself.

I don't know what to feel.

All these time, I'm just with Rin!

I opened the letter.

Dear Bang Yedam,

I'm so so so so sorry... I'm so sorry for the things that I've done. You've waited for me; You really deserve an explanation and here it is.

I went to Seoul to visit my mother last February but visiting my mother is not only my motive but also to visit... You.

I found out that Mom's working in YG and blessed she, she's your manager. I took the advantage and went to Seoul to meet you personally.

But, things changed because of the damn accident.

But, you know what? I'm happy. Even though I got into an accident, I'm happy. Because if it didn't happen maybe we're not going to be close.

Before I end this letter I want to confess something.

I think what I feel is not just a simple fangirling. I think that I am now falling for you and I think that I like you so much!

I don't what to feel and do and think right now. I'm anxious and shy. Hope you forgive me.

Sincerely,
Kang Hyerin