twenty two - end

Confessing by means of letters is lot more easier than confessing personally, verbally
But, confessing personally is lot more sweeter than letter specially when the person speaking really mean it.

Rin
Night came and so the small party. I'm the living room with Jihoon, Junkyu, Jeongwoo, Haruto, Jeongwoo, Junghwan and Jaehyuk while others is preparing the foods outside, in the rooftop.

Phew!

I'm really so nervous when they arrived and thankfully Yedam just smiled because if he didn't I don't know what to do anymore.

Oh Dang! What ever he makes I'm still nervous. Ayt!

"Food's ready!!" Mashiho said.

We all gathered and pray for food first.

We happily eat and have fun.

After the fun dinner. Others went inside and other remained and I'm one of them.

I went to place where quiet to ease my nervousness but instead it just increased when someone approached me.

"Hyerin-ah" he said.

I know that voice.

"Y-Yedam-ie".. Shocks? Did I just stutter?

"Rin?" He said and I just nod.

"Call me whatever you want." I said.

"Oh? Really. Then I can call you mine?" He said

Ohhaaaayghaad what?!!!!!

AHSHGAHSHAHAHAHAHHAHA

My nervousness decreased because of his oh-so-corny joke!

We're both laughing and after a while we talk and talk and talk until we became comfortable with each other and laughed when something's funny.

We share our thoughts since I gave him my first letter and how he replies but didn't get the chance to send it back.

How he was amazed how bold I am because of my rants about yg.

And, how he was smiling because of my "take care" and "support" and "don't stress yourself" thing.

Conversation went so well and like we've been so close ever since.

It so good.

My heart's so calm and happy.

"Let's go in? It's getting dark." He said and I just nod.

We went inside happily as we intertwined our hands.

End.

+++

Thank you for reading!
Special thanks for lilangbayolet for the cover ❤